Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Quit???

This is a discussion on Quit??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Obsene.. u obviously are one of the new "i have a big e-penis" versions.. this kind of alliances have no ...
Page: 6

JimXrOx

Obsene.. u obviously are one of the new "i have a big e-penis" versions.. this kind of alliances have no success.. ask †emplars.. ask MNI and RoB.. or even Eternity at one point.. making an alliance with people just to turn out turks wont work.. making an alliance with ppl you trust.. with people you have played with for long.. against a Specific clan/person might had more chances.. but there is no reason to form that alliance.. KB will die as soon as a new "big" turk will make a clan.. then half of KB will jump there.. happened in past more then once..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Zaria+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaria)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333
    how is that contradicting himself? in both occasions he said he was bored of the game.
    First quote state he quit, but not because of the turkish alliance. Second post says the other day when he played.[/b]
    u can quit playing for the most part and still play once every now and then...theyre not contradictory...just as ive quit many games i used to play in the past but i still go and play every while to see hwo things have changed or not

Zaria

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaria@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333

how is that contradicting himself? in both occasions he said he was bored of the game.

First quote state he quit, but not because of the turkish alliance. Second post says the other day when he played.
    u can quit playing for the most part and still play once every now and then...theyre not contradictory...just as ive quit many games i used to play in the past but i still go and play every while to see hwo things have changed or not[/b]
    Ok, just like you can quit smoking but have the occassional one. :P

The original post starter is entirely correct, the international clans would need to ally to beat back the turks. When you have a country of patriotic idiots playing 1 game, of course they will ally with any of their countrymen. You diez fools need to accept that turks run the game, or quit. Everything is geared to suit the turks, from GM's, to lunar wars to maintenance times. You can either cry about it, or have some fun with it.

cama you should stop throwing around your racist card at any opinions you dont like, whether or not they are actually racist. politically correct trash.. you probably know by now that i prefer to insult muslims rather than turks, because at least there are some intelligent turks. Muslims are not a race, they are a cult of subhuman people, just like all religious people. If you dont like that then have PaDdY ban me again so i can make another account, i dont like this one.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    If you dont like that then have PaDdY ban me again so i can make another account, i dont like this one.
    i dont have paddy ban any1...nor do i have ANY mod ban people for me...unless theyre doin something completely stupid(like posting sum1 elses account info) then ill msn the topic and have them clean it up :P

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0bsene
    it's amazing...the noobz(me included) get it but, mr 2808 posts is too thick ...

and whining??? *lol, have you seen the amout of people that have quit lately? *I would say that this is where the post is based...

...i would say i was the only one not whining...so thx for the input camaz, next please...
    *sigh* ur the thick one but not me...i guess ill have to break down ur post bit by bit so u can understand it...will that help? god its like im talking to 3 year olds

Sorry guys, not ready to quit...no matter how many of you pussies go to other games....YES, I am in UK and YES Tez, you are included.
    pussies? no its called boredom...get it straight

....You guys have it exactly right when you say that the English Speakers are too proud to communicate long enough to take the server back.
    take the server back? theres that racism again!

....You guys have it exactly right when you say that the English Speakers are too proud to communicate long enough to take the server back.
    2 different clans ran different ways by different people...why shuold they make an alliance just cuz u want them to? who said they really give a shit? u act like YOUR ambition is the same ambition as the rest...get ur head out ur ass

"one person can be great, but a great team can be gods"
    thats true...but a team based off of racism and not off of pride is not a great team at all...its a lowly sack of shit team that isnt worth more than the dirt on my shoe

Havvk is right about everyone trying to be Rambo and take the crystal by themselves, and as long as Havvk is right...there is no chance of us taking the castle. I really dont care about the past and who WAS the best. And I really dont care about who's a duper cause i've seen every one of those dupers die, so it can happen, but not the way the communication is going between clans. And as far as Ayasofia, i've seen the pathetic little parties that they show up with at CSW, and they are not a threat.....IF people work together.
    hence has been the problem with CSW since the beginning of KO...whats ur point? u think ur smart and coming up with something new? ummmm nope hate to break it to ya but ur not saying anything new there

So, i'm getting off my soap box and i'm going to stfu and let everyone who has a voice, everyone who gives a shit to talk to the clan leaders and get them communicating with each other, even if they dont like it......If they dont, what kind of clan leader is that anyway...go around them and talk to others in the clan...get the wheels turning...even if we have to make a clan the is called ENG-KO because the clan leaders are too damn proud, then DO IT. I'd join....then you're one lvl 71 warrior closer to not the castle, but a cause.
    its a clan leader who thinks of their clan and how good their clan is doin and how good their members are doin and not about ur shitty agendas...also no one says the clan leader has to be there for csw...stop blaming the clan leaders just because ur too shitty to get any1 to listen to ur stupid racist ideas...u dont need a clan leader to do csw its not the fucking knight quest dumb ass....

a cause? a cause of racism whoop-dee-doo....

now after breaking all that down ill paste what i said again...and u can read it again...and u can prove that ur not illiterate by seeing it covered what u were talking about
    no ur whining about competition and thats the point of all games if 2 clans dont want to make an alliance what does this point accomplish? are we all supposed to band together against the turks is that what ur saying? what kind of stupidity is that...all turks dont band together against us they just have high nationalism so they respect all those from their country which generally leads to them making clans together but they dont say "turkish only in our clan" they allow all into their clan that want to join....the idiocy of this post is astounding as is the idiocy of this game where people come up with the concept of english vs turks...its amazing cuz of all the cheating shit-talking turks ive seen not one of them is racist...just as much as i bet most of u would cheat in other games but because its KO and turks haev alraedy got the "cheaters" spotlight on them theyre the only ones allowed to cheat so u sit in ur little lime-light thinking im so good and perfect cuz i dotn cheat and blame only turks for cheating...i dont cheat in KO and i never will...i dont cheat in any massive online game cuz it ruins the experience for others but for single player games i cheat all the time cuz its funny to see Big grin but the stupidity of this game truely astounds me how its gone from hating chaeters to just complete full-blown racism

also for the last fucking time its USKO cuz thats where the servers are located not because the game is limited to US players...if thats the case then all u canadians, aus, UK, and turks get the fuck out of MY game since i live in the US and none of u do
    [/b]
    u really have way to much time to break shit down like this :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Zaria+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaria)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY@
    i didnt stop playing because of the turkish alliance, or who held the castle (remember we gave it away), i stopped playing because the game bores me, there is no challenge, there is nothing new.
    vs.

<!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

The other day me and boozah killed an entire 8 man KilledBy party without a single worrying moment, and they are meant to be the best Diez has to offer?

Right now there is nothing left to entertain me in KO
    So, after contradicting yourself, the question is, do you or don't you play?[/b]
    actually, i said i stopped playing... doesn't mean i will never return, don't expect a huge 'Z0MG I AM QUITZING' post from me, because sometimes i may want to play on it, i never burn my bridges... which no offence Zaria but i remember you writing a goodbye post... but you still play... so i don't quite understand your point... what is the word i am looking for? Begins with 'H' and ends with 'ypocritcal'?

The original post starter is entirely correct, the international clans would need to ally to beat back the turks. When you have a country of patriotic idiots playing 1 game, of course they will ally with any of their countrymen. You diez fools need to accept that turks run the game, or quit. Everything is geared to suit the turks, from GM's, to lunar wars to maintenance times. You can either cry about it, or have some fun with it. *

cama you should stop throwing around your racist card at any opinions you dont like, whether or not they are actually racist. politically correct trash.. you probably know by now that i prefer to insult muslims rather than turks, because at least there are some intelligent turks. Muslims are not a race, they are a cult of subhuman people, just like all religious people. If you dont like that then have PaDdY ban me again so i can make another account, i dont like this one.
    and 000000 lol, i remember when you were a respected player with obvious skill and had the ability to be something good, shame you didn't have the personality to match the talent and ended up having the charisma of a grey shoe. Wasted talent right there, but then again in the real world people wont respect you for your skills on an online game, only based on your personality........ oh dear. Oh well keep festo as a good friend and maybe he can carry you just like he has to here, because it's glaringly obvious to everyone else that you do nothing but drag him down, even when he was a GM all you did was cause him more and more hastle, and now... need i say more?

Zaria

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaria+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaria)
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    @
    i didnt stop playing because of the turkish alliance, or who held the castle (remember we gave it away), i stopped playing because the game bores me, there is no challenge, there is nothing new.
    vs.

<!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

The other day me and boozah killed an entire 8 man KilledBy party without a single worrying moment, and they are meant to be the best Diez has to offer?

Right now there is nothing left to entertain me in KO
    So, after contradicting yourself, the question is, do you or don't you play?[/b]
    actually, i said i stopped playing... doesn't mean i will never return, don't expect a huge 'Z0MG I AM QUITZING' post from me, because sometimes i may want to play on it, i never burn my bridges... which no offence Zaria but i remember you writing a goodbye post... but you still play... so i don't quite understand your point... what is the word i am looking for? Begins with 'H' and ends with 'ypocritcal'?

The original post starter is entirely correct, the international clans would need to ally to beat back the turks. When you have a country of patriotic idiots playing 1 game, of course they will ally with any of their countrymen. You diez fools need to accept that turks run the game, or quit. Everything is geared to suit the turks, from GM's, to lunar wars to maintenance times. You can either cry about it, or have some fun with it. *

and 000000 lol, i remember when you were a respected player with obvious skill and had the ability to be something good, shame you didn't have the personality to match the talent and ended up having the charisma of a grey shoe. Wasted talent right there, but then again in the real world people wont respect you for your skills on an online game, only based on your personality........ oh dear. Oh well keep festo as a good friendand maybe he can carry you just like he has to here, because it's glaringly obvious to everyone else that you do nothing but drag him down, even when he was a GM all you did was cause him more and more hastle, and now... need i say more?[/b][/quote]

Better read what I said
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...0148&highlight=

And I included "I will be back."

Well I haven't played in over 3 months. I handed my acct information on to Velerefontis today, who will be using Zaria for boss hunt, etc. Possibly I will return to play a little in the winter months.

This isn't a goodbye letter. See you soon!

then you'll also see Zaria thatg i didn't say i had quit playing, simply that i had stopped... anyway i'm not getting into a pedantic grammatical arguement over my own free choice

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

zero has reached a whole new retarded lvl! seriously i don't see how anyone can hate anybody with religion n its that deep amount of hatred. i realy had respect for this guy who has like the best skills but if ur mouth keeps shooting off things they shouldn't ppl despise u n think ur nuts. there'e lots of muslim whom i know in my country who're NOTHING like turkish muslims n they don't do stuff like "HEY U SHOULD BECOME A MUSLIM LIKE ME YO!!" every now n then. they just live their lives, they don't bother me neither wil i bother them. ppl like u zero, r just the reason y this world has war.

whassup

nothing will happen lol and you cant say all turkish are bad / good , becuase some are some are not, if we only had more turks like Slybogey_tr he maybe turkish but a good person

Originally posted by 0bsene
    honestly, the post isn't going the way i wanted, so here we go...

....if your not playing he game...why you still here? *Damn good question, huh?

ok, so you have friends here, i can recommend a few sites that you can to to talk to your friends, why would you have an opinion when you currently have nothing to back it up besides your past...the past is past. *

Cama...looks like you where put in your place. *There is nothing left to do but flame..so go get em' tiger...

and for the quiters with supposed valued opinions, you can take your WOW insignia somewhere else. *So you play WOW...who gives a shit... everyone knows you quit, so congrats...dont really see the point of promoting another game here...but to each his own

I'd love to pointlessly argue more, but gotta work tomorrow, goodnyt gentlemen...
    Like JimXrOx said, you must be one of the new guys with the giant e-penis. Unfortunetely, KO can't live with them and can't live without them. Also, about me having "no valued opinion". I already answered the question as to why I'm still here. The crowd at the Cabal forums isn't as good as this one. What do you have to backup your opinion? The present state of things? Let me enlighten you a bit. KO repeats itself. Always has, always will. Whatever is going on economically or whatever is happening with the turks, has happened in the past more then once. Wouldn't we (the "quitters") know just as much, if not more, then you do about the servers? Hell, me, Paddy, and JimXrOx have been playing since Day 1 of Diez. We've seen it all, literally, and like Paddy said, "there is nothing left in KO to entertain me."

Originally posted by PADDY
    actually, i said i stopped playing... doesn't mean i will never return, don't expect a huge 'Z0MG I AM QUITZING' post from me, because sometimes i may want to play on it, i never burn my bridges...
    But I believe I saw a char+item selling post from u and some more ppl in AHM, how do u suppose to play it again without a char?

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    actually, i said i stopped playing... doesn't mean i will never return, don't expect a huge 'Z0MG I AM QUITZING' post from me, because sometimes i may want to play on it, i never burn my bridges...
    But I believe I saw a char+item selling post from u and some more ppl in AHM, how do u suppose to play it again without a char? [/b]
    but how many of us actually sold our chars?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

We all got flamed when we activley played now when we decide to no tplay we get flamed again. I feel the love in here tonight.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast