Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Quit???

This is a discussion on Quit??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div> Originally posted by C4pt4iN @ <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY actually, i said i stopped playing... doesn't mean i ...
Page: 7

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by C4pt4iN@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

actually, i said i stopped playing... doesn't mean i will never return, don't expect a huge 'Z0MG I AM QUITZING' post from me, because sometimes i may want to play on it, i never burn my bridges...

But I believe I saw a char+item selling post from u and some more ppl in AHM, how do u suppose to play it again without a char?
    but how many of us actually sold our chars?[/b]
    Desy sold his so far :unsure: :wacko:

Originally posted by Felix
    We all got flamed when we activley played now when we decide to no tplay we get flamed again. I feel the love in here tonight.
    I know, it's great isn't it?

DragonFire

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    We all got flamed when we activley played now when we decide to no tplay we get flamed again. I feel the love in here tonight.
    I know, it's great isn't it?[/b]
    YM HATE YOU SHURT!!!!!! :lol:

Zaria

I just don't understand the difference between stop and quit, but then some of us don't like admitting to our errors. <_<

Originally posted by Zaria
    I just don't understand the difference between stop and quit, but then some of us don't like admitting to our errors. * <_<
    to quit suggests i have no intention of playing again, to stop suggests that i a currently not doing so...

anyway... dont know why im argueing about my own choices, i really dont have to justify anything

to quit suggests i have no intention of playing again, to stop suggests that i a currently not doing so... *

anyway... dont know why im argueing about my own choices, i really dont have to justify anything
    To continue playing at this point seems to require more justification than quitting imo. It's practically self-torture. Either way, it's up to the person.

good morning all.

...ok, after getting a headache re-reading all the posts...

here is where is stand. I guess i give more credibility to the old player reguardless of them quiting or not. but, when it comes down to it, because you used to play, doesn't neccesarliy mean you are correct in assuming you know what can and cant happen. If you have quit, i find it a little odd you stick around to post in a game you dont play anymore, but I'm not trying to start another discussion on whether you can/cannot post. Of course you can post and moreover, you opinion is still somewhat valued (to me anyway).

the post was derived with intentions to stir discussions between the clan leaders, and change the flags on the castle...not from turk hating...i have alot of turk friends, not that i have to prove anything to any of you....

...and if you really think that i was racist because i wanted an english speaking clan to hold the castle....then think what you want...please dont start taking single sentences out of what was said and trying to prove me racist, it's not a challenge.

So unless we can change the tone in the post, i'm about to give up on any productions that might have been made from the post...and if you think i have a large, swinging e-cock...then that is just how i am...

Gorn

Default Re: Quit???

Originally posted by 0bsene
    Sorry guys, not ready to quit...no matter how many of you pussies go to other games....YES, I am in UK and YES Tez, you are included.

....You guys have it exactly right when you say that the English Speakers are too proud to communicate long enough to take the server back. *I've been in both Tormentors and UK and if the two could communicate, then there is the aliance to beat KB. *BUT, it will never happen. *Fortunately, we are not limited to just those two clans, there are a shitload of other clans out there. *The turks have come up with an aliance that has impressed a few of us, so why the hell cant we????? *I once saw a logo at the end of a person's sigs that said something about "one person can be great, but a great team can be gods"...why the fuck do you think that AHM kept the castle???

Havvk is right about everyone trying to be Rambo and take the crystal by themselves, and as long as Havvk is right...there is no chance of us taking the castle. *I really dont care about the past and who WAS the best. *And I really dont care about who's a duper cause i've seen every one of those dupers die, so it can happen, but not the way the communication is going between clans. *And as far as Ayasofia, i've seen the pathetic little parties that they show up with at CSW, and they are not a threat.....IF people work together.

So, i'm getting off my soap box and i'm going to stfu and let everyone who has a voice, everyone who gives a shit to talk to the clan leaders and get them communicating with each other, even if they dont like it......If they dont, what kind of clan leader is that anyway...go around them and talk to others in the clan...get the wheels turning...even if we have to make a clan the is called ENG-KO because the clan leaders are too damn proud, then DO IT. *I'd join....then you're one lvl 71 warrior closer to not the castle, but a cause.

.....or, we can just sign on the dotted-line, a turkish written contract that says that US/UK/AUS/ENG SPEAKERS-KO now belongs to the turks.
    agree with u baba :wub:

firstly, the castle could easily be won by the clans available if they chose to create an alliance, it requires knowledge and co-operation.

secondly, this forum opperates as a public space for people to discuss views and share opinion. The forum is available to anyone, from people that are new to KO to people that are veterans, even to people that do not or have not played the game, as long as they stick to the rules they are welcome to come here. This community has been formed over a period of nearing 3 years and people that no longer play are as much a part of the friendship groups as anybody else, so think twice before criticising their presence here. That is the way this forum is run, if you don't like it, then rather than suggesting they find a new forum, i suggest you do. Just as a hint for the future too, you'd get on alot better within this community if you don't come in here criticising those already deep seeded within the community... I don't think anybody takes to kindly to that

Thank You

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The key to CSW is Suprize, now let KB have the castle and then after while with the crappy cash then dis-trust starts and then things start to break down between people in the clans and hey presto one big mess.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

someone summarise please, cuz i would like to comment on this topic.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    Again another topic bitching how many of us have quit ( espacally the old CSW allaince ) and what right we have to be here on these forums and if we are so fucked off with the Turkish situation of Diez it's our own fault for not playing.

Another miss guided post to motivate us into playing again it seems

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    Again another topic bitching how many of us have quit ( espacally the old CSW allaince ) and what right we have to be here on these forums and if we are so fucked off with the Turkish situation of Diez it's our own fault for not playing.

Another miss guided post to motivate us into playing again it seems[/b]
    oh..no comment. lolz

Banned

If the Turkish people can make alliance and play toghether why can't you guys? From ur post i see u trying to be superior to them,yet again u can't form a single alliance to take the Castle?

Just gather bunch of ninjas,scroll up,and fight fricking war. U can't win it here in forums can't u?

Sorrent0

Originally posted by PFK
    camazotzz...FUCK OFF and spam some1 else's topic u dumb cunt, is there anywhere that u post where its not nothing negative...if u dont like wat he says SHUT UP simple dont u think?
    dude this just represents that you dont got any more points to discuss and u know cama is right so pls... same as u think this is a KO forum not a forum for sayin fuck off and argue why all cama posts are negative cuz most (yeah i say most of the times cama is right...but hey he is human and so we are and we have diff. ways of thinking and we can disagree with what he says but no reason for saying FKK OFF FK YOU) zzz u just saying everybody u got no mroe points of discusion and that you are a noob no matter what u say ty

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast