Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Quit???

This is a discussion on Quit??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Shinsou If the Turkish people can make alliance and play toghether why can't you guys? *From ur ...
Page: 8

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by Shinsou
    If the Turkish people can make alliance and play toghether why can't you guys? *From ur post i see u trying to be superior to them,yet again u can't form a single alliance to take the Castle? *

Just gather bunch of ninjas,scroll up,and fight fricking war. U can't win it here in forums can't u?
    No we had the castle for a very long long time and succesfully defended ( OutKasteD , AHM and Infinity ) The money was shit and after I disbaned OutKasteD and decided to go low profile it was not worth the time and hasstle to defend for what is a bad amount of cash h43r:

i've successfully taken and held the castle on 2 servers and never lost it on either...

shame i don't play much any more or i'd set up an alliance to take it :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by PADDY
    i've successfully taken and held the castle on 2 servers and never lost it on either...

shame i don't play much any more or i'd set up an alliance to take it :lol:
    Thats it Paddy old boy lead them into a false sense of security

it's true that they will eventually have fighting within' the clan and most likely lose the castle on their own, but tms had said it best that...i'd rather a clan earn it...and, i'm not going to lie...i'd like it to be UK, but alliances are small and few in between...then it comes down to who are some to of the strongest clans to ally with???

it does amuse me people making all those 'ahm dont deserve castle' 'lets take the castle from ahm' posts and shit and now its like, oh noes ahm aint here now theres nobody to take the castle from the turks :lol:

paddy...i think they got it right dude... AHM was the shit...i'll admit that....i would challenge you to take the castle back, but right now, it think your ego is bigger then your clan...

nah, my ego is far greater than my desire to play knight online

... guess you don't want me joining Utopian Knights then :lol:

Originally posted by 0bsene
    paddy...i think they got it right dude... *AHM was the shit...i'll admit that....i would challenge you to take the castle back, but right now, it think your ego is bigger then your clan...
    I don't think it's his ego tbh.

i cant see how you dont miss the game... I had so much fun last night pkin'

how long have you done it for?

i cant see how you dont miss the game... *I had so much fun last night pkin'
    We've been here since day one. The enjoyment you get from pking only lasts so long in the face of people who have 100x better gear then you with no experience whatsoever.

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0bsene
    i cant see how you dont miss the game... *I had so much fun last night pkin'
    We've been here since day one. The enjoyment you get from pking only lasts so long in the face of people who have 100x better gear then you with no experience whatsoever.[/b]
    damn shurt i pray for the days when pk was so awesome, it had your heart beating every time you saw the other nation, and everybody out there in CZ was a name you recognised, SirKaos, Sexxxy, BHS, Padjatso, PvtSnowball, Socrates, Devile, TasKER, Grog, 411, Razi..... Psyren and Shurt.... the good old days

well then shurt i would say the pk then relies on skill...

...how long have i done what for? pk? length of time in general, or last night?

...how long have i done what for? *pk? *length of time in general, or last night?
    I was skilled. In fact, I pked without scream, without shells +7, without any leet jewelry when other people were pimped with shells+7 and lvl 64+. I made 130k nps in only 2-3 short months, playing in between school.

Btw Paddy, it was Kaos nub

...how long have i done what for? *pk? *length of time in general, or last night?
    we're saying after 2 and a half years of it it gets boring... and sure skill still ownz cheats, but it becomes less and less interesting each day the cheats continue to cheat. I rememeber spending 2 whole days in that arena learning and innovating my own combo (Skill C R Skill C R) then going out into CZ and really making a name for myself as apa1a then as OuroboroS, names you probably never heard of. Nowadays people dont improve themselves, they improve their items, and decrease their bank balance

and shurt i know its Kaos :P im typing this while i'm leveling to 39 so kinda half typing half leveling :lol:

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast