Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quit KO for good, this game is horrible.

This is a discussion on Quit KO for good, this game is horrible. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just 10 mins ago I was loosing bdw by 20 kills, we were getting owned by koxper with arrow shower, ...
Page: 2

just 10 mins ago I was loosing bdw by 20 kills, we were getting owned by koxper with arrow shower, that 1000hp scroll thingy and wallhack (he was killing me at respawn lol), and when my faith was gone, what happened? that guy in one moment got banned and kicked off bdw, we won - first time I felt GM support in this game. Nicely done!

CeFurkan

yes this game is suck
    but i just play for $ and get my pc upgrade :P

Banned

yes this game is suck
    but i just play for $ and get my pc upgrade :P[/b]
    cerfurkan = heavenfire pro user , see y on snoxd bro

good cheaters like u should be banned.[/b]
    How many people does it take to notice that I totally agree with this? That is why I made this topic.

I love this game for PK only and I'm glad their implementing a new system but honestly I don't think K2 will do enough to ever fix this game with the terrible support they have.

terrible support[/b]
    I know people who know GM's that unban people for money and have had proof in the past of people thinking I'm Calimaestro and giving me money for unbanning them the day earlier.(Not sure if it's true but the SS shows he saying it is) Not to mention all the ridiculous items that come out of no where on many servers which are still there.

Good luck to all and I'm glad I got banned along with 4-5k others maybe the game will be better for those who continue to play, but as for me this game was taking up to much real world time and it's totally not worth it to play for 2 months to get a 1337 item. I'd rather pickup 2 shifts and make more then that.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

I actually pmed aleenia today, and got surprising results. Every hacker I told her of was banned in seconds. She even stayed on for awhile, and was able to make my BDW party fair.[/b]
    pssh wish xig had a gm that would get on...i was in RLB today and i saw 3 sins who never left stealth...I had lupine on from my friend but when I tormented them and attacked, they remained in that shadowed state...and partied with them was a tbl priest who auto duffed anyone who ran by

that doesnt even count the 100s of archers I see roaming rlb/bdw and elmo non-stop

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

How many people does it take to notice that I totally agree with this? That is why I made this topic.

I love this game for PK only and I'm glad their implementing a new system but honestly I don't think K2 will do enough to ever fix this game with the terrible support they have.
    I know people who know GM's that unban people for money and have had proof in the past of people thinking I'm Calimaestro and giving me money for unbanning them the day earlier.(Not sure if it's true but the SS shows he saying it is) Not to mention all the ridiculous items that come out of no where on many servers which are still there.

Good luck to all and I'm glad I got banned along with 4-5k others maybe the game will be better for those who continue to play, but as for me this game was taking up to much real world time and it's totally not worth it to play for 2 months to get a 1337 item. I'd rather pickup 2 shifts and make more then that.[/b]
    What was your name and when were you banned? I've had aleenia in PM all night, and I pmed her about a few 60 ish warriors that ended up banned.

What was your name and when were you banned? I've had aleenia in PM all night, and I pmed her about a few 60 ish warriors that ended up banned.[/b]
    Wasn't a warrior I was a low level rogue but I was only online for about 10 minutes, first 5 getting owned. Second session with a hack and couldn't kill them and got banned. Probably an auto detect so congrats to K2 for a start to an uncontrollable problem.

tommyleonghk

its never too late to notice that this game is runned by a bunch of terrible monkeys

tuttzilla

so what exactly were u doing when u got banned?

id be interested to see how this new "anti-hack" system works, whether its just by sight and ppl pming a GM, or if theres actually something built in the game that detects and bans hackers...

and to the conspiracy theorists who will think im researching K2s antihacks so i can use hacks without been banned or some shit, dont even try rofl.

Limited Edition! Senior Member

good job on quitting ko, and i wonder why all these ppl koxp?

cuz this game is a piece of shit.

Banned

good job on quitting ko, and i wonder why all these ppl koxp?

cuz this game is a piece of shit.[/b]
    People that koxp make this game a piece of shit so fuck you.

Banned Senior Member

People that koxp make this game a piece of shit.[/b]
    +1
    without the koxp KO would be a great game, honestly in my opinion
    PK is so much better than most of the other games i know of

Priest_gabber

+1
    without the koxp KO would be a great game, honestly in my opinion
    PK is so much better than most of the other games i know of[/b]
    same thats why im moving to private servers less cheaters <3

Yep, I deserved it and I&#39;m happy to be but this game is awful and now the best part of the game will always be ruined too.[/b]
    Thank you very much for posting in here now get the fucking hell off ..I AM FUCKING SICK OF THOSE SILLY FUCKING TOPICSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! .. Any mod that can close and delete em ?

so what exactly were u doing when u got banned?
    [/b]
    Attempting to use the PK Bot to kill Only the archers that were killing me from outside of base while I was standing at the teleporter.

Thank you very much for posting in here now get the fucking hell off ..I AM FUCKING SICK OF THOSE SILLY FUCKING TOPICSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! .. Any mod that can close and delete em ?[/b]
    It&#39;s a general chat topic for a reason, everyone here is just discussing. Your the only one that sounds like a little cry baby *sensor*.
    Here&#39;s a little tip for you. Don&#39;t read the topic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast