Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About archers in new expansion

This is a discussion on About archers in new expansion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, finally we (i mean archers =P) got new and useful (aren't?) skills. Anyone tried them? I tried Counter Strike ...
Page: 1

Garmonbozia

Default About archers in new expansion

Well, finally we (i mean archers =P) got new and useful (aren't?) skills. Anyone tried them? I tried Counter Strike (52) and Ice Shot (62). And now Shadow Hunter inflicts 300% damage! What about 62+ archer skilles? I couldn't use them yet. >.<

QuIcK

main new things are 50% more for shadow and dark pursuer and ice shot and light shot which slow and stun they actually work pretty good ^^

Garmonbozia

Yes that was light shot. Anyone tried that? Or that was 70+ skill?

Apostilo

I will tell 1 thing only - from now on i will not hear many people say - "acrcher is crap and can`t solo"

Sidarius

garm,did you get your name from twin peaks? just watched the movie for the first time last night and then i saw your name, eerie,lol

Thats no luck cuz ice and ligh shot are useless in pk because its not 100% accurate...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Flippy
    Thats no luck cuz ice and ligh shot are useless in pk because its not 100% accurate...
    thats like saying ice mages and light mages are useless...as well as legcut and scream being useless :rollseyes:

el_tankie

all i gotta say is oh shit archers wont be easy np anymore -_-

Apostilo

Originally posted by Flippy
    well it is 100 % accurate skills /at least i noticed so - no matter that it is not explained it is 100 % to hit / and also it makes 300 % damage too so i wouldn`t call it useless , u just use it when it is recharged and even if it doesn`t succed to stun/slow oponent u still do 300 % damage as the shadow hunter so it cost u nothing really but if it`s special workes ... then enemy in trouble

Hope it wasn`t lagg or something but i can swear that half of my ice arrows made Patriot rocket style turns chasing and hiting the enemy no matter he changing direction The other half were to enemies that were runing straight to me and they succeed too of course..

oncemore

Originally posted by Apostilo
    I will tell 1 thing only - from now on i will not hear many people say - "acrcher is crap and can`t solo"
    Oh hush apos, i'll still own you naked :wub:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Apostilo
    Oh hush apos, i'll still own you naked :wub:[/b]
    you were lvl 64 a while ago...how did you get 70 so fast -______-"

alvoryx

he killed magic birds :lol:

oncemore

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by oncemore@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Apostilo

you were lvl 64 a while ago...how did you get 70 so fast -______-"[/b]
    Paid GM

ABCSTER

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Apostilo

you were lvl 64 a while ago...how did you get 70 so fast -______-"[/b]
    Paid GM[/b][/quote]

Didnt know they except prostitution now? :lol:

apolon_bg hits hard enough as it is.. now he will be hitting 50-100 more dmg =/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast