Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i got blocked

This is a discussion on i got blocked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got K2'ed thnx god i dont play my acc last 1 week and i got block for nothing i ...
Page: 1

:911:

Default i got blocked

i got K2'ed thnx god i dont play my acc last 1 week and i got block for nothing i tryed to log in server your account blocked bla bla

OUR GMS ARE REALLY GOOD !!!

2006-03-29 22:02:00 type of inqury block999 entered by Catherene
    Payment Fraud. Payment Fraud. Chargeback granted.

o.O whats mean ?

Cava

Originally posted by :911:
    2006-03-29 22:02:00 type of inqury *block999 entered by Catherene

o.O whats mean ?
    means u pwned them first by taking back your money from buying premium/pus items with real money and then they pwned u by taking away your account.

i didnt bought anything last 1 year :S :wacko: :wacko:

cerebus

2006-03-29 22:02:00 type of inqury *block999 entered by Catherene

o.O whats mean ?
    It means the CS can't write full sentences. By the looks of it, i'd guess they think/know that someone used another persons paypal/cc to pay for KC/prem and that person requested a chargeback (money back).

dah

You got K2'd up the arse :S sorry to hear it >_>

ToX1CiTy

hahahahhaah you deserve it you piece of sh1t :lol:
    for the ppl who doesn't know, 911 is a scammer, a moder fucking scammer.... scammed so many acc it's not even funny.. and now i guess he tried to scamm k2.. and guess what- they pwend ur ass ha.ha.ha
    what do you care of gettin blocked.. you got 124214231 acc more anyway.. don't you ? ffs <_<

o.O huh

tell me 1 guy who im scammed

n00b...

ToX1CiTy

o.O huh

tell me 1 guy who im scammed

n00b...
    hmm Igal18 from diez, WickerMan from olympia... you want more ? should i keep the list going ? :angry:
    EDIT: if you didn't scammed anyone.. how am i suppose to know you ? how am i suppose to know you are from Estonia.. and staff like that ? .. coz we talked... coz my friend talked to you.. coz ppl talking about you.. and half of olympia knows u r a scammer.. die -_-

DieWithMyKiss

owned

U R THE BIGGEST MORON i dont play in olympia and diez i have 54 sin in diez but i didnt play in diez since TScarfaceM quit ko

SO F**U**C**K OFF NOOB

Turkey FTW i never talked to u

pwned!!

ToX1CiTy

U R THE BIGGEST MORON i dont play in olympia and diez i have 54 sin in diez but i didnt play in diez since TScarfaceM quit ko

SO F**U**C**K OFF NOOB
    you didn't play olympia ? good one. <_<
    btw... if you didn't played olympia... you picked ur self a bad name for fourm.. wow exactly the same name.. same way 911 used to write his name.. :911: ... "lucky" shot ? -.-

LordNoob

Originally posted by ToX1CiTy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ToX1CiTy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-:911:

SO F**U**C**K OFF NOOB
    you didn't play olympia ? good one. <_<
    btw... if you didn't played olympia... you picked ur self a bad name for fourm.. wow exactly the same name.. same way 911 used to write his name.. :911: ... "lucky" shot ? -.-[/b]
    Dude, maybe be sure its the same person you are accusing before jumping in head first <_<

1- Angel is a goodgun baba that quit KO back in june of 2005 and just recently came back....was lvl 64 then and still is now
    2- Isnt from estonia, he is from Turkey
    3- Is legit and has never scammed anyone that I am aware of

I know there are a ton of scammers floating around this game but be sure that you have the right one before throwing allegations around.....

Battle_Hymn

Originally posted by ToX1CiTy

you didn't play olympia ? good one. *<_<
    btw... if you didn't played olympia... you picked ur self a bad name for fourm.. wow exactly the same name.. same way 911 used to write his name.. :911: ... "lucky" shot ? -.-
    he never played at Olympia ..he from Turkiye .. i speakin with him on msn now and so many good player knows him ..

His real nickname Angel911 his nickname was 911 at ranking.tk forums and after his nickname :911: whats wrong ?

i did my nick 911 here but activation mail not come to my gmail and i create this 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast