Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quiting KO for real now...

This is a discussion on Quiting KO for real now... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What i dont get it why some people are calling others dumb for spending so much on a game. Although ...
Page: 2

What i dont get it why some people are calling others dumb for spending so much on a game. Although i think u did spend too much, compare that to those who bought consoles. Before they lowered the price xbox 360/ps3s were 400$ and when they 1st came out they were much more. And whenever a good game 1st comes out it costs 60$ to buy it. So get someone who had bought a 360 before the lowered price and 4 games... Right there is 640$ just for games which im sure they dont play all the time.

Im not supporting babashopping cause one, i dont play and two i just never cared for it but im just saying some people choose to spend their money elsewhere.

Sorry you got scammed though man, good luck in life!!

Banned Senior Member

GL bro, i hope the scammer die.

hatfur dama bro

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

they dont need to be in same region regional login is not working

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4nqooo View Post
    Hi all,

2 weeks ago i got hacked on c-west, then i noticed i had a keylogger in a thing but nothing happend on kronos, i cleaned all my pc changed pass and everything.

now yesterday i buy platinum premium, today i login and everything on kronos is gone.. i just spended 180 euros on plat and 45gb... cause i was coming back and wanted to up my items a bit... everything is gone even the sealed stuff WTF is this ?

Ooh yea and my pc is 100% clean, the only sharer that had my seal, is goomerman, blacki so i dont have any proof but only my toughts..

i might be bored the rest of my life but i will never ever play this game again, i lost arround 350$ on cwest 2 weeks ago...

Now today i lost over 500$... so no more ko for me. thnx everyone i played with, and goomerman if you did it read this and understand that you should give it back.. PLEASE i tought we were friends..

forgot to say, the bad thing is, i wanted to change seal yesterday before i was going 2 sleep, but 5minues after the 30gb trade my internet was gone,,, farcing ISP stopped it cause something was wrong, whole street didnt have any net.,,

Just did some couting, i lost atleast 465$ on GB's/items... + the fresh plat / kc + every time you put in + account etc.. so yea farced:S

S> lvl 80 mage kronos fast!! i can sell it for like 200$ so i atleast can get some money back...
    Why ? =[
    Try and stay

Banned

omg.. that sux yme
    good luck in rl mate, and come to ko4lifeko
    <3

Etnies

really sucsk man... Gl with RL and maybe you will find somthing better then ko so we can all quit with you = )

GL in life Yme.

Was always fun to play Knight Online with you, but KO is dead since 1 year. No need to play anymore.

Have fun

dont quit

to bad Mate we will speak to eachother on msn for sure

If u dont know ur sharer from real life trust means nothing for me, sry to hear u got hacked, but just let u know if u enter ur pass with keyboard to login to game its always possible to got hack.

bad what happened but now u can enjoy the life =p

Banned

whats with my ib and rol? :S

Banned

thnx all lol, its gone ...

MrShark

Suckss brooooooo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast