Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quiting KO for real now...

This is a discussion on Quiting KO for real now... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thats why i dont have sharer... gl in real mate...
Page: 3

Thats why i dont have sharer... gl in real mate

Banned

remember that new player on acc from c-west?
    that was weird, think about that..
    no one knew the pass and some1 played there..

Gotta say good luck to u man, im just about to quit too cuz of "freakkin K2!"

Implmp

Well its pretty much as I said the keylogger was most likely a coincidence but if you got hacked after reformatting it problably was one of the sharers. I really hope it wasn't goomarman however you never know. But I hope he will return to his senses if it was, I am really sorry about what happend to you and I really am appreciative of you letting me play on it. However giving out your seal password to a sharer isn't the smartest thing to do. I trust everyone just not to a point where they can screw me over. Well I hope you end up finding something new and things get better for you, best of luck.

KimboSlice

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4nqooo View Post
    Hi all,

2 weeks ago i got hacked on c-west, then i noticed i had a keylogger in a thing but nothing happend on kronos, i cleaned all my pc changed pass and everything.

now yesterday i buy platinum premium, today i login and everything on kronos is gone.. i just spended 180 euros on plat and 45gb... cause i was coming back and wanted to up my items a bit... everything is gone even the sealed stuff WTF is this ?

Ooh yea and my pc is 100% clean, the only sharer that had my seal, is goomerman, blacki so i dont have any proof but only my toughts..

i might be bored the rest of my life but i will never ever play this game again, i lost arround 350$ on cwest 2 weeks ago...

Now today i lost over 500$... so no more ko for me. thnx everyone i played with, and goomerman if you did it read this and understand that you should give it back.. PLEASE i tought we were friends..

forgot to say, the bad thing is, i wanted to change seal yesterday before i was going 2 sleep, but 5minues after the 30gb trade my internet was gone,,, farcing ISP stopped it cause something was wrong, whole street didnt have any net.,,

Just did some couting, i lost atleast 465$ on GB's/items... + the fresh plat / kc + every time you put in + account etc.. so yea farced:S

S> lvl 80 mage kronos fast!! i can sell it for like 200$ so i atleast can get some money back...
    yo man this is one of santos sharers from back on ionia good luck with rl man wish u the best and im also sorry to hear that "maybe" blacki scammed u i trusted him idk about now man well back to topic like i just said good luck...

SHERi0N

one more reason not to share accounts
    one more reason not to invest that much money ingame

gl buddy

potsnifff

gl in real life

BadBoyKillah

that sucks. I remember you from Ionia in Fatality clan.

GL in real life

potsnifff

gl have fun

pretty sure it wasnt goomer but gl bro!

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4nqooo View Post
    Hi all,

i had a keylogger in a thing
    i feel sorry for you =(

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123