Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quitter feelings

This is a discussion on Quitter feelings within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and other things.[/b] What else is there? :unsure:...
Page: 2

and other things.[/b]
    What else is there? :unsure:

Havvk

Play 72+ priest can do anything, BP, support party, command party and other things.[/b]
    that would be really funny cuz i..............suck as priest,i think im the worts priest in the game,ask tempests :lol:

ill go for king so if i win ill make this orc side pwn!if i loose i wont be surprised tho :P

Banned

this topic needs some firemen in it.[/b]
    anti-firemen!

HsK

other thing is party exp, tank boss, ...

priest is very good class can do a lot of thing.

Why post a koala? Post a fukin Wombat

Wombat > ALL.

Banned

Why post a koala? Post a fukin Wombat
    Wombat > ALL.[/b]
    shut up u~~~~
    wombat 4 n00bs

GetRichOrDieTrying

blame on me havvk....i&#39;m the 1 who sold u gg items >.<

Heim4teil

try to pk and masturbate at same time or u already fin this? :P

Banned

Havvk just a little opinion from me but, maybe if you didnt use " acid pots " so much in CZ.
    the game will be abit more fun ? o.o

little_painter

ive never sen u solo ^^
    ur a chicken my dear ofc its gonna get boring

DragonFire

Havvk is a nooobie, and yes, Set goals for yourself if you want to keep playing, but it seems that you have lost the desire to play.

WARP

ahh i just dont have the time u got..... :S but i play cs too

_Boomsheeka_

I know what you are saying, I get sick of this game and I dont play nearly as often as I did before.

As a priest though, I always find something fun to do. I like running around the castle and getting in parties, helping noobs with quests (if they are lvl enough to party) You can change to so many different things as a priest I dont see myself ever getting bored of the character. Its always fun giving some noob the huge buff or AC, and watching them freak out.

And it helps having a friend to share characters with

Good luck man, dont go to WOW, the PK sucks

Banned

I already took a 2 month break and i came back,got my GG gear after 1 and a half of full farm/boss/exp and i have some weird feelings when i log on and see all doing pk and i dont want,all exping and i dont want :huh:

need help :blink:[/b]

havvk i feel like this everyday for past few months....all friends quit, all gg&#39;s quit cause of cheating turks and lack of k2 being a customer oriented company, but i am still here

everything is boring for a levle 80 char with good items

so................................................ ..how am i bringing some fun back to my gaming............................................ ....

Ft with clan and your clan has been fun for 30 min......doing mss2 for 1 hour is fun cause its stupid but i get defense armors to upgrade and give out to clan which is rewarding which = fun.........doing pk for 1 or 2 hours max = fun and doesnt get tedious......PKING IN BF WAS INCREDIBLE FOR 30 MIN........BF farming envy was fun for 1 hour 30 min

now what does all that tell you......well look at max time i was in ko and look how i used it....4 hours max of ko time = still fun and doesnt get boring

dont play more then this and it will be fun and when you do log have a set plan of what to do and switch up things so you do diff things

trust me i was ready to throw in the towel but if you set goals and follow a plan you can achieve happiness .... ingame and in real life

Havvk

ive never sen u solo ^^
    ur a chicken my dear ofc its gonna get boring[/b]
    :lol: u cant resist that everytime that i see u in cz my raptor breaks ur tight ass :wub:

is ok :P i :wub: being a chicken and a n00bie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast