Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quitting

This is a discussion on Quitting within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K I guess I would have done this a long time ago. Actual I did one. Got back thanks to ...
Page: 1

Default Quitting

K I guess I would have done this a long time ago. Actual I did one. Got back thanks to a cheater who stole my items and I got them back. Now there is no cheater in the picture, no scammers no nothing. And that’s the problem. Everyone I know irl have quitted this game a long time ago. Everyone I met ingame have gone other ways. Now I am here alone, and there is nothing left. And to be honest, every time I log on I feel the sand of time slipping through my fingers. This game have already taken too much. When I post this I have uninstalled the game, deleted the install file and all urls to those sites. Yeah I remember them but I will stay away. I started at this game for fun but all that actually disappeared when Swedish legion disbanded. All work for 6 months to be able to one-day say that we were the best was to nothing. Yes I have met very many nice guys since, New_0rder, Seraph and AthamE and everyone else I will miss you, all too much to describe here. But what I desired was gone. That’s why my last word will be to everyone in Swedish legion, thanks for a great time!

http://files.filefront.com/SLavi/;4847944;...;/fileinfo.html

will miss you

I'll quit too.

dunno ... wil lhtey block my account... should i send back to CS?

So that's why i bought GOLD premium for months? To lose everything? So does it worth to buy premium?
    hm, let's think... it does:
    1) You can login to servers (free to play for the win?)
    2) You can complain about macroers, and ksers ^_^.
    Cool.
    /end sarcasm
    I worked hard for these items and i don't want start from 0 again. Please make something with my account, because my comp is 100% clean.

ToX1CiTy

sound so sad
    just now i realize that i am in the same situation :shock:
    gl and hf in rl i guess :?

That is 1 sad movie u made there mate u guys seemed like a great family, GL in real life dont cry have a cookie

TheShadow

:cry: Even tho i never played with you more then a short time on Edana i will miss you.

OsirisG

This game has turned in to a pos , there is nothing to it , while some still try to hang on to it most of the older people will eventually get fed up and leave , no problem with k2 since new players wil keep flockign to this "f2p" game but the real players allready quit , gl irl

If k2 could actually communicate with each other things might work out for them

hej

Hey am still here and Prim3r/ALC sometime, i se Zera the quiter sometime on vent to

Se you in 2weeks or so, you can allways dl it from me B)
    Ps. b.t.w you were right, Gas have ben bocked and say that she will quit

BDragieta

If K2 could run a decent buisness, this game would be so much better, and good players wouldn be quitting every day....

Everyone who plays Legit, eventually gets fucked! You have to keep your fingers crossed when logging on praying ur char isnt naked.

Banned

BB kling

DarK

bye klingan

Doc

GL IRL m8

BattyBat

Klingan i love you, stay in touch buddy

bb GL IRL :wub: :wub: :wub:

nfw

NO baba dont leave whats you msn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast