Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quitting ko

This is a discussion on Quitting ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; meh, could be worse, about a year ago a clannie burnt 6 +7 CBs goin to +8 with trina's in ...
Page: 2

Banned

meh, could be worse, about a year ago a clannie burnt 6 +7 CBs goin to +8 with trina's in a row. he did the ole "KO quit" (quit for a month and came back)...

..c u in a month.

sizzlex

if someone gives me 100 gbs on some server ill play again =) lol but other then that nah im not playing any of those old servers might play new one

was this quitting post neccessary? u joined 2 weeks ago and spammed like shit and ur a questionable scammer. do u really think that u influence the forum so much that u had to make a quitting post? u deserve this \_/

sizzlex

hey you know what you can do? fuck off you lowlife and leave people the hell alone nerds like you are always this way because you get bullied around and think everyone is like that

Huck

Well, all i can say is that u are an unlucky fag :lol: :lol:

ISeeYouPee

lets not be hatten...make love not war.

Banned

hey you know what you can do? fuck off you lowlife and leave people the hell alone nerds like you are always this way because you get bullied around and think everyone is like that[/b]
    :lol:
    i like it when people make quit post they call everyone else nerds

hey you know what you can do? fuck off you lowlife and leave people the hell alone nerds like you are always this way because you get bullied around and think everyone is like that[/b]
    half of that post made any sense but w.e i dont get bullied around and im not a lowlife all i did was ask u some questions although u took them offensive i could care less. lawl at ur first post saying all u do is play ko wasting ur life but u made a post in off topic saying ur giving advice to people on how to work out xD. go lie about urself somewhere else. all i can say to ur quitting is... good riddance.

zetazeta

i bet u trinas dont work.. i trinaed so many +6 high classes.. none went +7..

Ok so you make a post about quitting, and than later down the track u say u might play the new server.... This to me my good man looks like an attention seeking post

andy

dudes let the lil boy wake up early a say dammit y did i quit ko and waste all my money....w/e that didnt make since but that = his post about quiting...dint make any since to me at all..w/e man good luck in whatever future you see for yourself

good luck in rl ^_^

Banned

HAHA to be honest im pretty sure youre the nerd arround here
    "omg i quit" "but if some one gives me gb's i will come back, but naaaaaaaah"

"omg my life are a mess cuz i play on the comp all day, so i quit now!" "BRB GUYS GOTZ DA DOTA MATCH MAN"

eh

stop spam this forum pls sizzlex :X

funny , u are quitting knight online and now u are gonna play another game yet sitting around on ur ass for 19238712983 hrs til u get old enough to realise there is something better out there.

good luck man have fun

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast