Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quitting ko

This is a discussion on Quitting ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Few days ago he posted that , then today he sent me this PM [/b] LOL xD...
Page: 3

greishkan1

Few days ago he posted that , then today he sent me this PM

[/b]

LOL xD

owned plz :lol:

yossi777

gl in rl

Genkku

You left KO to went WOW or other games? so whats the idea here? you'll play the same time you played USKO and you'll ruin your life again.

If you said you quit KO dont say maybe i back to the new server , just stand about your words ( ofc i said it wrong but im not a English man :S ) and dont come back...

When you will have a job , you'll hate it becuse you'll always think about USKO or other games w/e , then you'll be tired from the job and you'll quit .

Just try 2-3 weeks w/o USKO or other game w/e , then your life will be fine , this fucking games kill your life , i know it becuse i played USKO for like 15-17 hours in day , now i even dont play 2-3 hours in day , i work 11 hours in day , then i go out with frineds for some 3-4 hours and go back to sleep , kinda boring life ah? yes its boring , but this is the life , i getting car , phone and also good money every month , and yea ill play USKO when i have time i dont lie , but not like before , i didnt saw my RL frineds for some 1+ year , everyday for like 6-8 months i did the same thing , allways PC PC PC ( computer ) , USKO all the time , i cant belive i didnt got bored from that , but you learn from mistake , dont wait to your mistake bro , thurst me its ruin your life , even if you in school , i left school becuse of this game , now i working before i go army , then 3 years in army , and in the army ill be combat soldier i aleardy know , so ill back home 1 time in every 2 weeks , when i have time for computer here? just leave it dude , its sucks and ruin your life ( i said it again cuz its true ) .

Speand money for what? for game? for something that kills you in the end of the time? fuck it , its not worth that.

I dont say it only for you i say it for every1 here , you 'll maybe see more comments here about my answer that im right or something like " +1 " becuse its really true .

I also leave karate after i practice more then 7 years , have many cups and still now its not worth nothing , i was also in soccer team , best team in my age and in the league , then someday my frined said " come i found a nice game you should see it " , and yea its was great game , this great game ruin 2 years from my life and its not worth it.

I had many girlfrineds ( still have but had more a lot :S ) and i leave them only becuse i havent time to be with them , becuse of this game , if you really was on your room many hours in day , everyday , you will have a problem to play again outside of your home , and thurst me i'm not a nerd , just try to attack me in street and you'll see , but i really was like a dumb nerd , but now i see it from the side and i see how dumb some of the players here , just saying " i quit ko " after 2 minuts they install it again , fuck that shit.

Just my opinion if you dont think so , do what you want , and you'll see that!

BaRoF

gl in real life, even if i think its an "attention im HERE" topic, but anyway..

greishkan1

You left KO to went WOW or other games? so whats the idea here? you'll play the same time you played USKO and you'll ruin your life again.

If you said you quit KO dont say maybe i back to the new server , just stand about your words ( ofc i said it wrong but im not a English man :S ) and dont come back...

When you will have a job , you'll hate it becuse you'll always think about USKO or other games w/e , then you'll be tired from the job and you'll quit .

Just try 2-3 weeks w/o USKO or other game w/e , then your life will be fine , this fucking games kill your life , i know it becuse i played USKO for like 15-17 hours in day , now i even dont play 2-3 hours in day , i work 11 hours in day , then i go out with frineds for some 3-4 hours and go back to sleep , kinda boring life ah? yes its boring , but this is the life , i getting car , phone and also good money every month , and yea ill play USKO when i have time i dont lie , but not like before , i didnt saw my RL frineds for some 1+ year , everyday for like 6-8 months i did the same thing , allways PC PC PC ( computer ) , USKO all the time , i cant belive i didnt got bored from that , but you learn from mistake , dont wait to your mistake bro , thurst me its ruin your life , even if you in school , i left school becuse of this game , now i working before i go army , then 3 years in army , and in the army ill be combat soldier i aleardy know , so ill back home 1 time in every 2 weeks , when i have time for computer here? just leave it dude , its sucks and ruin your life ( i said it again cuz its true ) .

Speand money for what? for game? for something that kills you in the end of the time? fuck it , its not worth that.

I dont say it only for you i say it for every1 here , you 'll maybe see more comments here about my answer that im right or something like " +1 " becuse its really true .

I also leave karate after i practice more then 7 years , have many cups and still now its not worth nothing , i was also in soccer team , best team in my age and in the league , then someday my frined said " come i found a nice game you should see it " , and yea its was great game , this great game ruin 2 years from my life and its not worth it.

I had many girlfrineds ( still have but had more a lot :S ) and i leave them only becuse i havent time to be with them , becuse of this game , if you really was on your room many hours in day , everyday , you will have a problem to play again outside of your home , and thurst me i'm not a nerd , just try to attack me in street and you'll see , but i really was like a dumb nerd , but now i see it from the side and i see how dumb some of the players here , just saying " i quit ko " after 2 minuts they install it again , fuck that shit.

Just my opinion if you dont think so , do what you want , and you'll see that![/b]
    How can u say game ruins ur life??? Its not game who says u "play with me". You ruin your life not game.
    Your weak if u had gf and u left them for game. It means u just suck. Its not game fault because game cant tell u anything. U played and its ur fault. So stop telling shit. ITS UR WHO MAKES YOUR OWN LIFE.

sizzlex

look at all these fags trying to make some kind of point like they are important stop trying to raise your post count and gtfo

Genkku

How can u say game ruins ur life??? Its not game who says u "play with me". You ruin your life not game.
    Your weak if u had gf and u left them for game. It means u just suck. Its not game fault because game cant tell u anything. U played and its ur fault. So stop telling shit. ITS UR WHO MAKES YOUR OWN LIFE.[/b]
    ROFL maybe i ruin my life but becuse of what? becuse the game , if the game wasnt excites i wont ruin my life then , also every1 almost here playing for like 10+ hours in day to get lvls so dont say something else , also when i left my GF its was also when i was young not in this age , and every1 here just said its ruin hes life when he quit im not the first one who said it , so stop with your shit words when you know i saying the true , if 30+ years old guys and girls ( wtf girls O_o ) ( im not 30+ years old ) , playing this game so WTH? this game is shit , you most play more than 5-6 hours in day to be the best ( or good ) , so its all about the game , 3 kids from china or Japan dunno really and not really intersting to know , suicide becuse of WOW , didnt eat and nothing so part died , part suicide becuse thier char , thurst me you know like me i right in this thing , this game not worth nothing , so shut up....

P.S the guy who said we post for count of posts ... LOL you are a retard or something ? you dont wanna know how many accounts i have here and this account is the last one with the less topics i have here , so dont tell me i post for that lol ....

Many players said they leave USKO and back after 1 day like a nerds , thurst me you will die w/o your PC , im sure when you at school you saying " more 2 hours i go play my char hahah cz pwning " , shut up <_<

greishkan1

ROFL maybe i ruin my life but becuse of what? becuse the game , if the game wasnt excites i wont ruin my life then , also every1 almost here playing for like 10+ hours in day to get lvls so dont say something else , also when i left my GF its was also when i was young not in this age , and every1 here just said its ruin hes life when he quit im not the first one who said it , so stop with your shit words when you know i saying the true , if 30+ years old guys and girls ( wtf girls O_o ) ( im not 30+ years old ) , playing this game so WTH? this game is shit , you most play more than 5-6 hours in day to be the best ( or good ) , so its all about the game , 3 kids from china or Japan dunno really and not really intersting to know , suicide becuse of WOW , didnt eat and nothing so part died , part suicide becuse thier char , thurst me you know like me i right in this thing , this game not worth nothing , so shut up....

P.S the guy who said we post for count of posts ... LOL you are a retard or something ? you dont wanna know how many accounts i have here and this account is the last one with the less topics i have here , so dont tell me i post for that lol ....

Many players said they leave USKO and back after 1 day like a nerds , thurst me you will die w/o your PC , im sure when you at school you saying " more 2 hours i go play my char hahah cz pwning " , shut up <_<[/b]
    Game cant ruin anything. If u dont want to ruin ur "life" the STOP PLAYING then its all ok.

this game has brought some couple moments of happiness(in upgrading) i was never able to find a good clan,never got any real good friends that speak english(or even turks) but it was a good run and now its over.[/b]
    cuz u never met me =]
    anyway good luck in u&#39;r new way dude

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123