Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quitting KO

This is a discussion on Quitting KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what Vacy is saying is true, Trip also told me that Justin himself has been telling him when to put ...
Page: 5

Inactive Member

what Vacy is saying is true, Trip also told me that Justin himself has been telling him when to put stuff on anvil and they all passed to +9 on first try... :P

little_painter

any retard yet compared making +9 paper with the high class +9s triple has?
    tez will prob compare it and im pretty sure i know why hee would

<3 tez
    id personally never buy a +9 high class items, the legimity of sutch an item dossent exist in my mind

Tez can&#39;t say anything about trips +9 items considering he himself "upgraded" a few high class items to +9.

Aba

Let it drop already, either he&#39;s an attention whore spamming the forums with bullshit items - or, he has illegal items. That&#39;s the end of it. Either offence is bannable.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

painter you&#39;re the last person who should talk about legitimacy tbh :lol:

n on this matter.. i guess what happened has happened

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Tez is KING in upgrading in MORADON.

Meaow someone pls

Banned

Let it drop already, either he&#39;s an attention whore spamming the forums with bullshit items - or, he has illegal items. That&#39;s the end of it. Either offence is bannable.[/b]
    you have +2 uniques, duper!

Inactive Member

OMFG WHO THE FUK DOES ACTUALLY THINK TRIP HAD THOSE ITEMS?

Lesse... Trip decided to quit KO, he wanted to sewer all ties with KO community... hmm, how to do that the fastest way? oh yea, getting banned on KO4life is a good start...
    So Trip wrote list of items and just waited for some mod to stumble over and wave his banstick...

DragonFire

you have +2 uniques, duper![/b]

bitch please go buy some more hackz for halo :angry:

Lesse... Trip decided to quit KO, he wanted to sewer all ties with KO community... hmm, how to do that the fastest way? oh yea, getting banned on KO4life is a good start...
    So Trip wrote list of items and just waited for some mod to stumble over and wave his banstick...[/b]
    :wub:

i hate u barb u just ruined my fun of flaming :/ go die

Banned

Tez can&#39;t say anything about trips +9 items considering he himself "upgraded" a few high class items to +9.[/b]
    i was being sarcastic and yes i did do some upgrades to +9

also i took ss of my shit for when i sell them? did trip? cause any legit guy would always take a ss of his accomplishments or at least the 1st time

after i can understand he wont cause once u make a few +9 things you dont bother to take ss cause now its common in your mind

but EVERYONE takes the 1st ss of making a +9 item

Banned Senior Member

So Trip wrote list of items and just waited for some mod to stumble over and wave his banstick...[/b]
    Then he could have just stopped visiting the forums instead of getting himself banned from Paddy ( who also didn&#39;t give much space between posting and his banning so didn&#39;t let any "explainations" get out )

Then he could have just stopped visiting the forums instead of getting himself banned from Paddy ( who also didn&#39;t give much space between posting and his banning so didn&#39;t let any "explainations" get out )[/b]
    maybe he doesn&#39;t have self control :X

little_painter

painter you&#39;re the last person who should talk about legitimacy tbh [img]style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]

n on this matter.. i guess what happened has happened [img]style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    [/b]

could you doo me a favor, explain waht your random bullshit is about...
    my proud possesion of an elixir+6 rebirthed ive made soo stupidly by burning 5 other +8 elis..
    or is it cause i have had the audasity too buy my jewlry?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast