Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quitting KO

This is a discussion on Quitting KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; /cry go read the vaulted selling post phantom, you'll see he had plenty of time[/b] oh no mod flame war ...
Page: 7

Banned

/cry

go read the vaulted selling post phantom, you'll see he had plenty of time[/b]
    oh no mod flame war

go go go
    fight fight fight

Inactive Member

Erm what was the Daydreamers moto...aah dream at day dupe/kom at night. Waggy can be so funny sometimes.
    And still no meaow? [/b]
    Meaow, now gyft me those unique forks plx... I'll make them +10 and then ppl can flame all they want lalalala

I like late DOOL chapters, this one was quite good...

Havvk

:lol: too many "+9" and "+2 uniques" here :P

and i thought i was pimped with my +1 PE :lol:

Aba

painterr yourr iqq

iss goodd okee

, wee justt alll peonss

s okeee[/b]

Just because English isn't his first language doesn't mean you guys have the right to flame him. He is actually posting in full account for all of his items, so you have to give him credit for that. Yes he's my clannie and that gives me reason to defend him, but I honestly think that after the post he made, which was very thorough, you shouldn't flame him about something so irrelevent as his spelling.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Just because English isn't his first language doesn't mean you guys have the right to flame him. He is actually posting in full account for all of his items, so you have to give him credit for that. Yes he's my clannie and that gives me reason to defend him, but I honestly think that after the post he made, which was very thorough, you shouldn't flame him about something so irrelevent as his spelling.[/b]
    wait so he can say i have low IQ n we can't make fun of the absurd contradiction here?

n we're not even flaming... i don't see how that was flaming at all. its called making fun. because it is funny, and because painter is a joke.

Aba

I'm not taking sides baby :P - I just saw that he was defending himself with a pretty strong case, maybe he's mad because people are calling him illegit when he is actually just babashopped or trade-happy. If he questioned your intelligence then he's in the wrong too

Havvk

Just because English isn't his first language doesn't mean you guys have the right to flame him. He is actually posting in full account for all of his items, so you have to give him credit for that. Yes he's my clannie and that gives me reason to defend him, but I honestly think that after the post he made, which was very thorough, you shouldn't flame him about something so irrelevent as his spelling.[/b]
    let me be ur hero :wub:

Actually, English is his first language (isn't it?) he just can't spell.
    He got like 8 different ways to spell Hanguk Sword

And +1 to Captain, this quit post was way too far, I told him that when he told me he is gonna make his fake selling list to see how people respond to it, then he made this quitting post :Q

Banned

actually anyone can flame him about his english since these forums are english only forums :lol:

about his items list....who cares...he still sucks on mage :lol: but he is a funny guy and i have never hated him....we go back and forth on jokes and insults but at the end of the day i could have a beer with him

Inactive Member

Read the Painter's post again, on first line he was questioning Cava's IQ and then he proceeded with his unique language which, with some imagination, could be interpreted as some form of English dialect... Vacy just tried to respond in a language Painter would understand; I'm not an expert on that but I think he did well.

BTW: take a deep breath... *passes out a paper bag and nitroglycerin pills*
    The list Trip posted isn't real... I know one of two item from that list beat yours, so I repeat again... it is NOT real... u are still the babashopping champion of Diez.

Really, ppl started to take this game too seriously, we almost had real-life casualties over an imaginary gear list ffs...

Aba

That's the spirit

So your saying he can dish out the insults but he shouldent have to take them? :lol:

Banned

So your saying he can dish out the insults but he shouldent have to take them? :lol:[/b]
    what did u say i didnt understand it
    :lol:

what did u say i didnt understand it
    :lol:[/b]
    ii sadd hee can ' t takee insultt verrry welll

Havvk

:lol:

i thought it was Hangkuk

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast