Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quitting KO

This is a discussion on Quitting KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ii sadd hee can ' t takee insultt verrry welll , ,[/b] oky tanks fur expainiing yt tu mee...nuw y ...
Page: 8

Banned

ii sadd hee can ' t takee insultt verrry welll

,[/b]
    oky tanks fur expainiing yt tu mee...nuw y uderstanfd yt :lol:

Aba

Read the Painter's post again, on first line he was questioning Cava's IQ and then he proceeded with his unique language which, with some imagination, could be interpreted as some form of English dialect... Vacy just tried to respond in a language Painter would understand; I'm not an expert on that but I think he did well.

BTW: take a deep breath... *passes out a paper bag and nitroglycerin pills*
    The list Trip posted isn't real... I know one of two item from that list beat yours, so I repeat again... it is NOT real... u are still the babashopping champion of Diez.

Really, ppl started to take this game too seriously, we almost had real-life casualties over an imaginary gear list ffs...[/b]

Wait, so you're telling me that by your own judgement and observation of my attitude towards triple in his post, that I was somehow jealous, upset, or envious of his items as compared to mine?

Obviously, you dont know me. I dont brag about my items, I dont talk shit about anyone, I dont start flame wars, I dont complain about people with better gear than me, and I play this game to have fun. Yes, I take the game serious, and yes, I do babashop.

What I dont understand is how, from in whatever strange, twisted, remote way that you know me, even if it's only through my posts and personality on these forums, that you determine that I was somehow mad or upset that he might have those items.

I dont care, I am happy with my gear, and I make a lot of extra cash from this game, selling things, buying and reselling things, but what is important to me? Do you think it's being the most well geared person in the game? Do you think it's beating every person in this game? Do you think it's being the best sin in Diez? No- It's having fun and playing with my friends, and anyone who actually knows me can vouch on that one.

Which brings me back to my original posting inspiration, Obviously, you dont know me - So shut the fuck up.

StaticBlaze1

Good job paddy. Sorry people, he might have been a GG, but that doesnt make him above the law.

Stop whining and close this topic because its gonna be a fucking flame war out here.

Spells

Which brings me back to my original posting inspiration, Obviously, you dont know me - So shut the fuck up.[/b]
    i gotta say hes got a point :mellow:

Havvk

nah,u want his items :lol:

jk bro,ive seen u very active in moradon :wub:

Aba

<3 - break is over, back to school. See you guys in 2 hours

Banned

Wait, so you&#39;re telling me that by your own judgement and observation of my attitude towards triple in his post, that I was somehow jealous, upset, or envious of his items as compared to mine?[/b]
    but you are of me thats why u dont love me anymore....i am sorry for beating you naked but i just wanted to show u my muscles without my shurt :wub:

Havvk

but you are of me thats why u dont love me anymore....i am sorry for beating you naked but i just wanted to show u my muscles without my shurt :wub:[/b]
    S>that video , USD or IGC or Warrior Items :lol:

Banned

S>that video , USD or IGC or Warrior Items :lol:[/b]
    i know he paid you not to send me that vid <_< what he paid i will double it to send it to me

i knew i should have fraps it myself <_<

Tristan

I don&#39;t see any difference between AHM buying shit from KOM or tripleog, but that&#39;s just my way of thinking.

Havvk

i know he paid you not to send me that vid <_< what he paid i will double it to send it to me

i knew i should have fraps it myself <_<[/b]

Karpsu

This has been discussed before but doesn&#39;t babashopping kinda lead to being illegit since it is against the rules? Even if it is common and people don&#39;t care about it that much, doesn&#39;t give baba&#39;s the right to call themselves legit.

And this isn&#39;t a "Look at me, I am legit" post. :P

EDIT: Directed to people defending painter&#39;s legitimacy, with no personal grudge though.

FatM4n

Everyone has some dark sides. Some ppl like to expose them to the public some dont.
    theres bigger problem to solve then argue about he had legal or illegal items. It&#39;s just a game. He just the game abit to mcuh to spend money on it. obiviously he either bought the +9s or made from alot of +8s either way he liked to spend it big time.

Even if you win a internet argue you still an idiot cuz youd argue the first time.

my 2 cents about it

Tristan&#39;s just still crying that he got kicked out of heroesofhollywood by me for buying full +7 chitin and a raptor +7 in the first few weeks of Edana off KoM

what ya got on me Tristan? ya aint got shit have ya

... oh and also he&#39;s a shitty little scammer.... cry some more baby

Anyway points been made, if TripleOG through any of his friends choses to contact me with evidence that he has no plan to sell said items on this forum, and that he was infact joking then i will happily look into unbanning him. Just doing what i have to

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678