Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote from KOL Forums

This is a discussion on Quote from KOL Forums within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ill make condom buffs D: 1K POST YAYz0r[/b] what if you get tormented...
Page: 2

Ill make condom buffs D:
    1K POST YAYz0r[/b]
    what if you get tormented

ChowBoy

what if you get tormented[/b]
    cure aids and cast condom again? lol

Banned

For how many times it go still? =\

I like Linus, he does a good job (a lot better than some of the morons who are critical of him).

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

I like Linus, he does a good job (a lot better than some of the morons who are critical of him).[/b]
    i hate you because you said "job"

i hate you because you said "job"[/b]
    Which definition do you mean, cause I know which one I am using lol:

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
    job1 Audio Help /dʒɒb/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[job] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, jobbed, job·bing, adjective
    –noun
    1. a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
    2. a post of employment; full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
    3. anything a person is expected or obliged to do; duty; responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
    4. an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
    5. the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
    6. the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
    7. the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
    8. Slang. a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
    9. a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
    10. Slang. an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
    11. Computers. a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
    –verb (used without object)
    12. to work at jobs or odd pieces of work; work by the piece.
    13. to do business as a jobber.
    14. to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
    –verb (used with object)
    15. to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
    16. to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
    17. to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
    18. to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
    19. to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
    –adjective
    20. of or for a particular job or transaction.
    21. bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.

cl30patra

Sounds like a dead server to me [/b]
    Haha!! :lol:

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

Don't worry, they'll be selling servers in PUS soon enough.[/b]
    Why not !? :lol: 1 server = 80000 G1 Credit ! SALE SALE

yoursodone12

Its going to be all female mobs, fallen angels,harpies, lamias and isiloons xD[/b]
    No one else to keep you company.

rasta

Yeah our new plan is to release a new server every 4-5 minutes. Hopefully in a few months every player can have his or her own server, named after their character.

<_<

Translation: Chill out with the asking for new servers. Carnac is new enough for now.[/b]
    w0000t

ah
    hahahahahahahaahaha
    muahahahaahahahahahahaha, i cant stop laughin :lol:

i think i suffocate because of this joke !!!!!!!1111111

w0000t

looool

/kk5401BB

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

Which definition do you mean, cause I know which one I am using lol:

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
    job1 Audio Help /dʒɒb/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[job] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, jobbed, job·bing, adjective
    –noun
    1. a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one&#39;s occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
    2. a post of employment; full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
    3. anything a person is expected or obliged to do; duty; responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
    4. an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
    5. the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
    6. the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
    7. the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
    8. Slang. a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
    9. a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
    10. Slang. an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
    11. Computers. a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
    –verb (used without object)
    12. to work at jobs or odd pieces of work; work by the piece.
    13. to do business as a jobber.
    14. to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
    –verb (used with object)
    15. to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
    16. to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
    17. to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
    18. to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
    19. to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
    –adjective
    20. of or for a particular job or transaction.
    21. bought, sold, or handled together: He&#39;s too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.[/b]
    Hmmm ok ? h34r:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12