Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

R.I.P Nouna

This is a discussion on R.I.P Nouna within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by GoldenHit01 Rip's. Probably got scammed and hung himself... go fuck urself ur bastard. show some respect to ...
Page: 5

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHit01 View Post
    Rip's.
    Probably got scammed and hung himself...
    go fuck urself ur bastard. show some respect to this guy!

I did not know this fellow, but I can surely assume he was one of the good guys..

Rest in peace Nouna

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

oh my...
    sad to hear

very sad ....
    used play with him =/
    R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    RIP Nouna,
    i heard theres a march coming up? anyone know when? (CZ)

condolences to family and friends.
    march will be tomorrow after csw when cz re-open
    ty all for ur support

truly
    Xhia

R.I.P <<<<<<.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I haven't been personally close to the guy like I have with some other people in game, but we have pked and talked quite alot, and have played KO since the xydonis - myko times. The guy was a truely wonderful, at least judging from the numerous times we have talked, and it honestly saddens me to hear such news. May he rest in peace.

To present day, society's opinion on suicide is based on religion mostly. I don't want to get into specific details, because it's all philosophical in the first place, thus meaning that even I started a discussion about it, it would take forever to explain the true meaning behind it. But basically what David Hume said was that suicide is not a 'wrong'. He argues that since people use antibiotics and other medical treatments in order to pro-long their life,... this is in a way playing god. So what different is it if someone was to shorten, or in this case end their life? In no way is he he suggesting suicide, but he brings up a really good argument. If this was nouna's antibiotic, then people shouldn't judge him for choosing the better life.

dang its very sad that when some one pass's away there are still noob flamers post'ing there stupid stuff it seems simple if u dont have anything nice to say then just dont say anything, i mean he pass'd away get real......carma is a bitch so remmber it

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    dang its very sad that when some one pass's away there are still noob flamers post'ing there stupid stuff it seems simple if u dont have anything nice to say then just dont say anything, i mean he pass'd away get real......carma is a bitch so remmber it
    +1 I agree.. Death isn't really something to joke about no matter what the reason is.

I never knew the guy but from reading the previous posts.. he seemed like a good guy. May he rest in peace.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

My grandmother just passed away today, so i understand how it feels, plus my dad was murdered a few years back. My condolences go out to his family and friends. Losing someone in the gaming community is always hard to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I haven't been personally close to the guy like I have with some other people in game, but we have pked and talked quite alot, and have played KO since the xydonis - myko times. The guy was a truely wonderful, at least judging from the numerous times we have talked, and it honestly saddens me to hear such news. May he rest in peace.

To present day, society's opinion on suicide is based on religion mostly. I don't want to get into specific details, because it's all philosophical in the first place, thus meaning that even I started a discussion about it, it would take forever to explain the true meaning behind it. But basically what David Hume said was that suicide is not a 'wrong'. He argues that since people use antibiotics and other medical treatments in order to pro-long their life,... this is in a way playing god. So what different is it if someone was to shorten, or in this case end their life? In no way is he he suggesting suicide, but he brings up a really good argument. If this was nouna's antibiotic, then people shouldn't judge him for choosing the better life.
    I think you need to learn, among other things, how to show your condolences and move on. This is not the correct setting to bring up a discussion about the "meaning of suicide".

RIP Nouna

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post
    I think you need to learn, among other things, how to show your condolences and move on. This is not the correct setting to bring up a discussion about the "meaning of suicide".

RIP Nouna
    If you were just a bit bright, you would have realized this post was towards the few posters that have expressed their thoughts on suicide, and have commented in a negative way towards his actions. Leave it at that, as this is not a topic to continue this discussion.

I am extremely sadden to read this. When a friend told me about the post, I found myself in tears as I read it. To think that someone feels so desparate, so without love or friends, is so sad. I feel ashamed of myself for fighting or bickering with friends or causing anyone a moment of hurt or sadness. I can't help but wish he had reached out and someone could have helped him. I only knew of him, I did not know him, but wish there was some little something I could have done. I feel even more sad that people would be crude or flame a topic like this. I cannot even imagine how someone could be that way. The inner demons these people must be dealing with must be horrible. I really pray they find some inner peace and love.

Rest In Peace - To all who knew and loved you, I hope there is some peace for you also.

To all of my friends - I love you <333333 Please call on me if you ever need anything.

SumYungHo Senior Member

Nouna u are respected by all and will not be forgotton,the ppl that flame here are hungry for attention but when it all comes down to it,u r wat this topic is about,how great of a person u were,not to just clannies but to every1 u met, u have left a everlasting impression on all of us mate and i hope for u the best after life a person could have <33 thx 4 the fun times mate

Banned

Ma pean minema, lähen panen puid ahju juurde ja siis õue, nägemist
    Last edited by GoldenHit01; 02-24-2010 at 01:20 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast