Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

R.I.P. Piranha_Rogue 17/05/06

This is a discussion on R.I.P. Piranha_Rogue 17/05/06 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ppl is who say who is the best or not i think you made a big mistake saying that. what ...
Page: 2

Ppl is who say who is the best or not i think you made a big mistake saying that.

what a humble guy :lol:.

And one more thing that u prolly forgot, mean the best or one of the best is not about ONLY ur skills this game needs to be worked well in the economy too, so the best means you have to be a money maker a bosskiller and good upgrader, a good buyer and seller and those are skills that you prolly missed them

ps: i always fought against TONS of babashopers sins and specially warriors, i never gave up cause they got better items than me, since few months a go i started working on my lvl cause prolly it's the only way to get a fair fight think about it.

Skip

Default Re: R.I.P. Piranha_Rogue 17/05/06

Originally posted by Piranha_Rogue
    No doubt im one of the most skilled sins in USKO
    :lol:

um head up arse methinks

sorry to hear you died...... wait a minute..... you can't type if your dead!!!!!!

Maybe i should read the rest of the post..... hmmm 'game is excelent, k2 blows' hmmm makes sense... 'rate it 0-100' hmmm ........ 'most skilled sins on diez' pfffffft *spits coffee over screen.

btw whats a grade 1 weapons fight? and no offence piranha you do make yourself sound a bit of an ass here i dunno if that was intentional. Sure you can beat people that are shitter lvls and equipt than you, you become a good player when you can kill people with better equipt and level and don't just moan about it, i'm far from one of the best assassins in this game neither would i ever claim to be, but be sure to remember that the truely talented people are always humble with it.... except 0000000 who just goes on and on about his greatness :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    sorry to hear you died...... wait a minute..... you can't type if your dead!!!!!!

Maybe i should read the rest of the post..... hmmm 'game is excelent, k2 blows' hmmm makes sense... 'rate it 0-100' hmmm ........ 'most skilled sins on diez' pfffffft *spits coffee over screen.

btw whats a grade 1 weapons fight? and no offence piranha you do make yourself sound a bit of an ass here i dunno if that was intentional. Sure you can beat people that are shitter lvls and equipt than you, you become a good player when you can kill people with better equipt and level and don't just moan about it, i'm far from one of the best assassins in this game neither would i ever claim to be, but be sure to remember that the truely talented people are always humble with it.... except 0000000 who just goes on and on about his greatness :lol:
    Weird.. i agree with you.. :blink:

Baxxor

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE

Weird.. i agree with you.. :blink:[/b]

+1 :wacko:

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE

!!! +99999999999

Necropoo

yea! be like me! ^_^

<- 1v1'ed with felix

round 1) lvl 66 bp vs lvl 68 sin

hp+9 jewels(urm except for my ring, +7 and a lupus pendent rofl) ms+7 vs eme+1, rol+1, IN, elf belt, re+1, dual shards+8 (lets not go to the shells +8 while my armor is stil +7)

winner - me

round 2) felix changed to skele belt and pwned me with swords def gg <_<

oh and yea i tried sliding against him too, bad thing to do h43r:

but yea my point is even with shit gear, you stil can "attempt" to try kil somebody. and i'm not even saying i'm the best bp (because i know i'm not)

Well maybe he is best, we don't know...atleast he has one ability same as 000000...u can quess what it is <_<

But I don't really know u and u are right with some parts...I wish u gl ^_^

infected

he is the best omg OBEY

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

tbh you suck horribly, I beat you on a sin with dual mirage +6 and you were running away from me into your warrior friends while I had nobody behind me.
    chitin +6 , btw.

most skilled sins? lmao.

Doc

Originally posted by lutz
    tbh you suck horribly, I beat you on a sin with dual mirage +6 and you were running away from me into your warrior friends while I had nobody behind me.
    chitin +6 , btw.

most skilled sins? lmao.
    OMG.......................thats bad because Lutz really really suks :wub: h43r:

PopTart

Its good to know ur still humble!

WARP

es 1 beca convencido heheoheo. Mas dps manda-me um email ou qq coisa a dizer por onde andas =)

Necropoo

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    chitin +6 , btw.

most skilled sins? lmao.
    OMG.......................thats bad because Lutz really really suks :wub: h43r:[/b]
    lutz sucks only because evry fuckin exp party he joins, there'll be one special 10-minute bath break for him i'm pretty fucking sure because THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS EVERYTIME WHEN I EXP WITH HIM :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :wub:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast