Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

R.I.P. Piranha_Rogue 17/05/06

This is a discussion on R.I.P. Piranha_Rogue 17/05/06 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Necropoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Necropoo)</div> Originally posted by Doc @ <!--QuoteBegin-lutz tbh you suck horribly, I beat you on a ...
Page: 3

Doc

Originally posted by Necropoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Necropoo)</div>
    Originally posted by Doc@
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz

tbh you suck horribly, I beat you on a sin with dual mirage +6 and you were running away from me into your warrior friends while I had nobody behind me.
    chitin +6 , btw.

most skilled sins? lmao.

OMG.......................thats bad because Lutz really really suks :wub: h43r:
    lutz sucks only because evry fuckin exp party he joins, there'll be one special 10-minute bath break for him i'm pretty fucking sure because THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS EVERYTIME WHEN I EXP WITH HIM :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :wub:[/b]
    LMFAO maybe there is a body odour problem ^^ so its 6 Baths a day until RightGaurd gets stronger <S Dis

Foretold

Piranha was one of the best skilled sins on Diez, I wouldn't say best overall just basically because of his sheit gear. You can't even say that part of being the best is having good gear, if you do.. yeah you're retarded. It doesn't take any skill to pay for your gear. For his crappy gear, Piranha probably made the best of it, better than most people would have, which imo makes him more skilled than most people.

But then, you know, you can't say anything nowadays without the higher babashops flaming your ass off.

MrPayne

zz chusco u owe me a 1 on 1 gay :P so dont speak till then :P:P

piranha, gl whatever you do.. u were a good friend..

c0uDzZ

Default Re: R.I.P. Piranha_Rogue 17/05/06

Originally posted by Piranha_Rogue
    Ok... I started my ko life about 1,5 years ago, and only strong reasons make me quit, this game is excellent but K2 blows.
    I would rate it -10 in a 0-100 scale. No doubt im one of the most skilled sins in USKO but I cant beat overgeared, overleveled and oversized players. Everytime I run throu cz I see every1 with dildos, shell+8 uniques bla bla... people would say... Come on Piranha you can get dildos+8 too if u work hard... My answer is... yes I could... but then Ice Age comes out and boom... shards+10 ftw so I become obsolete again. Looking through the past what I see???? The feeling of accomplished duty... was never banned, was never defeated in 1 on 1 by lower lvled/geared players; was never defeated by anyone in a grade1 weapons fight. I will probably make like a sin guide (video) cause I think its more ilucidative. Btw... im gonna probably play lineage2 (paradise). Some of you may find me there...
    hi, i have a big ego, i think i own, people farm and work for their shit like crazy, lvl & camp, do the boring things and get uber gears and level then begin to enjoy the game, but im only doing the fun thing (pking) and hiding behind it. I think i fucking own cuz i'm so skilled! if anyone beats me 1v1 or something, ill go like 'omgz0r he has ownage gear, thats why i couldnt beat him' and claim that im the best sin on diez. i am so happy cuz i didn't get k2'ed, i would get so owned if k2 would have banned me for some dumb reason, but i didn't, im lucky and you know what, i am proud of not getting k2'ed. i need to make a video to give community something back, newbs need to learn about how to combo. I sucked so bad at KO that im gonna try linage2, friends told me that you didnt need items to pk!

you and your ego fucking sucks <_<

TunaFishyMe

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!??? IM THE BEST SIN ON DIEZ!!!!!!

Banned

Originally posted by c0uDzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(c0uDzZ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Piranha_Rogue
    Ok... I started my ko life about 1,5 years ago, and only strong reasons make me quit, this game is excellent but K2 blows.
    I would rate it -10 in a 0-100 scale. No doubt im one of the most skilled sins in USKO but I cant beat overgeared, overleveled and oversized players. Everytime I run throu cz I see every1 with dildos, shell+8 uniques bla bla... people would say... Come on Piranha you can get dildos+8 too if u work hard... My answer is... yes I could... but then Ice Age comes out and boom... shards+10 ftw so I become obsolete again. Looking through the past what I see???? The feeling of accomplished duty... was never banned, was never defeated in 1 on 1 by lower lvled/geared players; was never defeated by anyone in a grade1 weapons fight. I will probably make like a sin guide (video) cause I think its more ilucidative. Btw... im gonna probably play lineage2 (paradise). Some of you may find me there...
    hi, i have a big ego, i think i own, people farm and work for their shit like crazy, lvl & camp, do the boring things and get uber gears and level then begin to enjoy the game, but im only doing the fun thing (pking) and hiding behind it. I think i fucking own cuz i'm so skilled! if anyone beats me 1v1 or something, ill go like 'omgz0r he has ownage gear, thats why i couldnt beat him' and claim that im the best sin on diez. i am so happy cuz i didn't get k2'ed, i would get so owned if k2 would have banned me for some dumb reason, but i didn't, im lucky and you know what, i am proud of not getting k2'ed. i need to make a video to give community something back, newbs need to learn about how to combo. I sucked so bad at KO that im gonna try linage2, friends told me that you didnt need items to pk!

you and your ego fucking sucks <_<[/b]
    ROFLMFAOOOOOO +27689785456768909-00964354678900-098756344567980-0987654323567890-

Piranha_Rogue

Originally posted by Piranha_Rogue
    Never said I was the best... I just said that I'm one of the best and about whippedtopping... u never deserved to be in KONS u were just leaching. Yes my ego is huge.... almost as huge as my skill at this game I'm leaving right now... I have nothing against good guns that worked for their gear...neither babashoppers, simply im quitting cause I cant beat any1 with shitty ap,ac hp etc... when im alone vs 40 humans I just cant stand the fact of people like hakan_53_tr r still running in game and apeared from nowhere with lvl 70 top gear etc...
    If you think im being exagerated dont post reply and have some respect for my opinions. The video will come as soon as I have time to do it so people that I can make people be better (at least that's my hope)

Have fun

i was leeching piranha? oh RLY who was it that spent2 weeks on a crap arse noob priest healing you on aks so you could get to lvl 60 and got NOTHING in return apart from a lvl 40 priest which i dont want, thats just swell.

and no your ego is much much much bigger than your skill, i can remember you telling everyone how you were tanking bosses and how felix just did 1 drain and you did all the rest. Im pretty sure that the game will be better off without you.

Originally posted by Piranha_Rogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Piranha_Rogue)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Piranha_Rogue
    Never said I was the best... I just said that I'm one of the best and about whippedtopping... u never deserved to be in KONS u were just leaching. Yes my ego is huge.... almost as huge as my skill at this game I'm leaving right now... I have nothing against good guns that worked for their gear...neither babashoppers, simply im quitting cause I cant beat any1 with shitty ap,ac hp etc... when im alone vs 40 humans I just cant stand the fact of people like hakan_53_tr r still running in game and apeared from nowhere with lvl 70 top gear etc...
    If you think im being exagerated dont post reply and have some respect for my opinions. The video will come as soon as I have time to do it so people that I can make people be better (at least that's my hope)

Have fun[/b]
    u might have been allright but i can name aprox 50 sins that are out of your league with pure skill all the others u can compete with but being in the top 200 does NOT make u 1 of the best ... srry if that hurt your ego

so let me get this straight?!?!?!?!?

one of the best assassins on diez is leaving because he's complaining he can't beat people?

:lol:

30 k np ftw (my dlw char has only 2 k less )

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE

one of the best assassins on diez is leaving because he's complaining he can't beat people?

easy paddy its because he has bad gear and a lower lvl not realising that FARMING AND LVLING are a part of the game he prob doesnt think about that xD

Banned Senior Member

ya seems like it

Besides, Hakan is a complete noob, most of these unknown 70's cant do shit

susGe

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE

to be fair the konptracker hasnt updated in a while. So 31k np ftw.

Originally posted by phantomlink
    ya seems like it

Besides, Hakan is a complete noob, most of these unknown 70's cant do shit
    funny i believe that every 'good' sin in diez didnt hit 70 yet

Banned Senior Member

Never said I was good, others say i'm decent

and i'll be 70 this weekend.... sheesh

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast