Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

R.I.P. Piranha_Rogue 17/05/06

This is a discussion on R.I.P. Piranha_Rogue 17/05/06 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by phantomlink Never said I was good, others say i'm decent and i'll be 70 this weekend.... sheesh ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Never said I was good, others say i'm decent

and i'll be 70 this weekend.... sheesh
    wasnt talking about u specificly you egomonster :wub: just saying that every GOOD sin in diez is not 70 yet

Banned Senior Member

Then will I be good or a noob 70? :lol:

Necropoo

Originally posted by Shivering+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shivering)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    ya seems like it

Besides, Hakan is a complete noob, most of these unknown 70's cant do shit
    funny i believe that every 'good' sin in diez didnt hit 70 yet [/b]
    isn't ghostface considered good? hakuna wasn't bad either :huh: tbh i think his minor healing combo is one of thebest on diez. mrslies isn't that bad either.. don't know wha u mean unless you meant sarcasm ofc :blink:

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Then will I be good or a noob 70? *:lol:
    cant tell ... tell k2 to gimme my stuff back and ill test u out xD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well at least Phantom got better armour, for a while I thought he was going to be the 1st none hack lvl 70 in FP :lol:

Banned Senior Member

I miss my FP.... I wanted to be a FP lvl 70 sin damnit! I'll just buy another set and put the chitin on my dlw XD

Originally posted by Felix
    Well at least Phantom got better armour, for a while I thought he was going to be the 1st none hack lvl 70 in FP *:lol:
    i was a bit confused about him using fp... i always thought he was a chitin rogue in his videos because i cant tell the differance on human side, then he came orc and i was like WTF

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Daz`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Daz`)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    Well at least Phantom got better armour, for a while I thought he was going to be the 1st none hack lvl 70 in FP *:lol:
    i was a bit confused about him using fp... i always thought he was a chitin rogue in his videos because i cant tell the differance on human side, then he came orc and i was like WTF[/b]
    I still have the elmorad black chitin mod on my client ( from december when I was chitin ) so there is a large difference between FP and chitin sins ( black or grey, not blue or grey ) and most of my vids all were with that as well, you just dont look much

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

well if I can keep my xp rate up I may hit 70 by a week friday :wub:

Banned Senior Member

meh, i'll have it this weekend woulda had it earlier but i've been working ever other night now plus school work at the end of the semester <_<

you 2 should do some 1v1 when you both 70 and film it

Banned Senior Member

we'll see, he still has more hp/ac/mp/ap then me <_<

Originally posted by Daz`
    you 2 should do some 1v1 when you both 70 and film it
    i have a feeling that that will happen

Banned

hakunamatata's minor combo is improving..... and probably one of the fair people i respect on diez....

when im on harpy road, and being chased by tons of people he waits for me to kill them all so we can have a fair 1vs1..... he kills me everytime :

GOGOGO LVL 70!!! (could take me couple years)

c0uDzZ

Default Re: R.I.P. Piranha_Rogue 17/05/06

Originally posted by Piranha_Rogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Piranha_Rogue)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Piranha_Rogue
    Ok... I started my ko life about 1,5 years ago, and only strong reasons make me quit, this game is excellent but K2 blows.
    I would rate it -10 in a 0-100 scale. No doubt im one of the most skilled sins in USKO but I cant beat overgeared, overleveled and oversized players. Everytime I run throu cz I see every1 with dildos, shell+8 uniques bla bla... people would say... Come on Piranha you can get dildos+8 too if u work hard... My answer is... yes I could... but then Ice Age comes out and boom... shards+10 ftw so I become obsolete again. Looking through the past what I see???? The feeling of accomplished duty... was never banned, was never defeated in 1 on 1 by lower lvled/geared players; was never defeated by anyone in a grade1 weapons fight. I will probably make like a sin guide (video) cause I think its more ilucidative. Btw... im gonna probably play lineage2 (paradise). Some of you may find me there...
    R.I.P. Piranha_Rogue 17/05/06
    Never said I was the best... I just said that I'm one of the best and about whippedtopping... u never deserved to be in KONS u were just leaching. Yes my ego is huge.... almost as huge as my skill at this game I'm leaving right now... I have nothing against good guns that worked for their gear...neither babashoppers, simply im quitting cause I cant beat any1 with shitty ap,ac hp etc... when im alone vs 40 humans I just cant stand the fact of people like hakan_53_tr r still running in game and apeared from nowhere with lvl 70 top gear etc...
    If you think im being exagerated dont post reply and have some respect for my opinions. The video will come as soon as I have time to do it so people that I can make people be better (at least that's my hope)

Have fun[/b]
    so you are so skilled that you must leave the game, with your 30k nps? (sorry if it has been updated, as susge said, 31k), stop fucking whining about babashoppers, the game consists of 3 golden things. 1. level, 2. items, 3. skill, lets accept it as if you have skill, what about the other two? they require patience skills, which you dont have.

just to let you know i dont respect you and your opinion, your ego seriously sucks..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast