Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

race to 80

This is a discussion on race to 80 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div> Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan) Originally posted by ::udontseme:: Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage @ ...
Page: 3

Trii

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)
    Originally posted by ::udontseme::
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan

If you go all the way to 80 you're either a macroer or just plain crazy.

This was said about level 70. Whats gonna happen when we have a new level 80 in a few months?

Well, it depends on what the best xp is in FD. Even if its 3x as fast it will still take longer to do 70-80 than 60-70 in old KO because the xp requirements are so steep :X

When i was lvl 67, I thought the same like you do.. But i am 70 now.. And i got LOADS OF SPARE TIME at KO so what do i do? XP because im bored.. So i dont think it will be that "crazy"
    If they don't adjust the xp charts, its about 2 billion xp to go 79-80. Ow?

I think it hurts that I can do 2-4% a day max. I don't have a lot of spare time anymore. That kind of progress is depressing to maintain hence my level won't be changing any time soon. The state of the game is also making me question why I'd put in the time anyway. People have already leveled to 70 legitly by themselves, there's really nothing left to prove.[/b]
    i believe the requirements do go up after 75 a bit not sure.. about the xp it wont be that bad... put it this way ur 67 there are probably enough quests to get u to 69-70...[/b][/quote]
    total xp from all the new quests is 268mil.

SiegeR

thats not either lvl 71-72 <_<

There is no way I would want to be the first 80.. or lvl 80 period. Thats like going 61-70 twice.. insane. <_< I'll probly stay around 72-74 for the new skills otherwise might as well level a new class.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

first lvl 80 thats legit is a mage pfil i believe was the first lvl 70 on ares right?

SiegeR

i would try to xp to 75 vbut for 80 u have to wait few months
    summer time will end soon

Banned

Default Re: race to 80

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    was just wondering if anyone would be interested to join a race to 80 . I say anyone willing to participate puts in 10m (or w.e would be decided) have the money sit with a neutral party until its over. I'm well aware that getting to 80 takes half a year+ but i still think it would be a fun thing to do and it would provide a nice congrats to the first person in diez to hit 80

lets hear what u guys think :P

LMFAO..funniest thing ever. ur the biggest XP whore i know. when u get 100% on 70 ull probly xp just for the hell of it. uve got so much time on ur hands to. u stay up all night every night playing KO. Why make this topic?..u know u will win :P <3 King

Banned

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    first lvl 80 thats legit is a mage pfil i believe was the first lvl 70 on ares right?
    mages dont level faster then warrior solo or 2 man on golems in cz sorry to tell u that.....mages can do more % per hour only if there is a good party at raven valley in elsant and they pull everything including the falcons and kill them before the bend....only then will the mage go faster then the warrior

also u all know i will be 1st to get 80 please

stevariusgotowned

whats an estimate on leveling from 70-80 if you hardcore level like 10 hours a day?

Havvk

:mellow:

i think cecilia is going to make it he isn't 100% yet but he's also lvling his mage but when it comes to dedication i have to say cecilia will prolly make it and if he looses the race it would prolly be some peruvians/asians all playing one account 24/7

Banned

Originally posted by stevariusgotowned
    whats an estimate on leveling from 70-80 if you hardcore level like 10 hours a day?
    well i do more than 10% a day when i hardcore it so i can prob do it in 4 months or so we will see

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevariusgotowned
    well i do more than 10% a day when i hardcore it so i can prob do it in 4 months or so we will see[/b]
    u suck

i can make 20% a day

ill get 75 and stick to that for a while. Maybe on vacations aim to 80 so i can be a mini OBL

Banned

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevariusgotowned

well i do more than 10% a day when i hardcore it so i can prob do it in 4 months or so we will see
    u suck

i can make 20% a day

ill get 75 and stick to that for a while. Maybe on vacations aim to 80 so i can be a mini OBL [/b]
    yeah but u wont beat me cause your always busy with little boys in your basement....fact :P

70-80 = 3x 60-70 hf

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    If you go all the way to 80 you're either a macroer or just plain crazy.
    thats what they said about 70 too remember? in time there will be lvl 80's hell ill prob go there too eventually all it needs is time...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123