Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Race/Skin change scrolls

This is a discussion on Race/Skin change scrolls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just rb your armor...
Page: 3

just rb your armor

just make it a sliding bar with white on one end and black on the other and slide it to the correct color of choice

Havvk

buy GTA so u can change all that shit,this game is to kill thats it :P

Fratellis

yeh race change sc is a great idea...here is my new midget mage.

[/b]

I'd like to see multi race/race options with race mixing, like I'd like to have a Dwarf Warrior that was Asian Skinned with giant affro, that would be sweet...[/b]
    haha they made me chuckle

TehFonz

Why does everyone have to be white wdf kinda shit is that this game is played by all different types of races/skins

i'd imagine it would be safer to call it skin change sc and not race so ppl aren't sensitive so

black and brown are obvious choices and i guess light-brown and light-black maybe but wat else ?[/b]
    You dike, i mentioned this before youuuuuuuuuu, so long ago _|_

whocares21

black white yellow red brown = too many colors :l
    didn't mean red for the color of ur neck
    I can see now white people making black characters becaue they are gansta like that
    i'm brown and this is just a game, if u dont want to look sertain way go orc :P

black white yellow red brown = too many colors :l
    didn't mean red for the color of ur neck
    I can see now white people making black characters becaue they are gansta like that
    i'm brown and this is just a game, if u dont want to look sertain way go orc :P[/b]
    to have to chose ur nation because of the skin color of humans is retarded and people dont say im going to far because there already is gender change scrolls which was my idea in first place as this one is also wanted this since gender change jus one thing at a time

MillionVoices

look at my sig hes black

[/b]
    Hahah thats tight :lol:

llJuanMall

[/b]
    lmao!! xD

tamachan

so whats the point of this topic? ?

Banned

orcs=blacks humans=whites usko=race wars xP

tamachan

orcs=blacks humans=whites usko=race wars xP[/b]
    Orcs are green... not black... even if they are abit black to some people, Why does this suddenly becomes a race war? its just a game omg..

rebirth dont = black

Ignore Me Senior Member

Orcs are green... not black... even if they are abit black to some people, Why does this suddenly becomes a race war? its just a game omg.. [/b]
    Its the story. Warriors killed a god. Kids went green. White humans were racist against them. They went off to find new land. Two sides hate each other because of history. Black Blood, discrimination and slavery are why the Orcs hate the humans.

And yeah its just a game! But Orc = Black or more generally outsiders. :P

With the last of his essence, Pathos-Cypher cursed the Knights, "Anyone who has persecuted me will be cursed with my black blood!"

But peace was not to last long in the land of El Morad.

The Knights who had started a new life gave birth to children� children carrying the cursed, black blood of Pathos-Cypher.

The evil contained in the black blood caused sickness among the people and a plague hit the Kingdom. The people were outraged when they learned the cause of this illness. Some of these deformed and frightening children were sent into the wilderness and some had to live in the dark and damp sewers of the city to hide from the public. People called these cursed children Tuareks.

The priests of El Morad captured the Tuareks, believing them to be evil. Children of Knights now lived as slaves in El Morad, the very city their parents had saved.[/b]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast