Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

To racist and dishonest Ko4Life moderators

This is a discussion on To racist and dishonest Ko4Life moderators within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm..idk..str0m's always nice to me so he's ok by me (like my opinion matters to you guys, i know)...
Page: 2

Banned

hmm..idk..str0m's always nice to me so he's ok by me (like my opinion matters to you guys, i know)

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe
    hmm..idk..str0m's always nice to me so he's ok by me (like my opinion matters to you guys, i know)
    I hope you eventually realize that what you just said is entirely wrong man.

Banned

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MagicWannaBe
    I hope you eventually realize that what you just said is entirely wrong man.[/b]

why is it wrong?...i said he was always nice to me....so...where is it wrong?

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>
    Originally posted by Goathorns@

why is it wrong?...i said he was always nice to me....so...where is it wrong?[/b]
    He can be the nicest person ever, but does it really make what he did right? Stretching this a whole damn lot, you know about John Wayne Gacy? He was nice, he did a lot for his community, it still doesnt make it ok. I know there's a tidal difference between what each of 'em is did, but it is still comparable to a degree

Default Re: To racist and dishonest Ko4Life moderators

Originally posted by TheeStr0m
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82934
    My topic where in this link has been edited.Damn

1.This only racism and stupidness to Turkish IP's banned by Ko4Life.As you see I am logging into from a Turkish IP but Although i get banned I am here.Because all of you are stupid. :P *

2.You always write to under the my topics, duper,+9 complete,kosper,Exp bugger.. etc.
    * *I haven't been complete my missions cause of my nation transfer since Fire Drake has announced. Although they have said me quest bugger. I have written this situation to Customer Service. And they understand what i mean but you still didn't understand. BEcause ALL of You Are STUPID.

* *And saying me exp buggers. Have you ever passsed falcon cw slot in eslant. If you pass from here. you would see me 7/24.There is nobody in this game more online than me.In falcon we looted 7/24 and we have becomen 80 lewel. ARe all these part bugger you stupids.??? *

* *In the offical forum of Knight Online perastise has permissied in Ares, Dies, Beramus +3 Uniques and +9 6th degree armors.
    * *Altough you are doing monkey business. And also accusing me as if i am duper. If ihave these completes, Now i would equipped this armors. I have also written that i haven't them, they are not mine, before. But you dont wanna understand.

3.http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82934. To editing by moderators my topic where in the media part is only a stupidness.And you dishonest mods do you belive in you are clever.????? I dont think so...

4. *You can delete my this topic but i write a new one. You can ban my ko4life account but i create a new one. If you want you can also edit this.But i write a new one in next topic. You can prevent me only one way. Only shutting down this site.
    If you want to play with me so much. I will givew you a thestrom doll and play with that

5. Unblock my account called The_Strom. You are onlt behaving like a racist and stupid.By the way, I am logging into from all over the world. If you also ban the Turkis Ip's . I AM GOING TO here again(not will). if you dont want from me saying the entrance to this site to torks. Dont mess with me. If you have charecterial problems speak with me from pm. If you envy me turn a blind eye to me.

Now you edit my this topic i am coming again later.

englysh plys :lol:

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>
    Originally posted by Goathorns@

why is it wrong?...i said he was always nice to me....so...where is it wrong?[/b]
    yeah i kinda agree with my-wanna-be. TheStrom back when i played on human and he was going for 70 was a fairly nice guy, although u had two ppl on ur acct, and the spanish one was a lot nicer than the turkish one, shame he went to ares. Anyways.. yeah he wasn't that bad of a guy, and it was a good thing to see him get 70 and all. But now he seems to be on a mission from God (or Allah, depending on the case) to prove he is the best.. and in the process has lost pretty much any remaining respect from the majority of ppl not in his clan through some very sketchy actions :P sad to see people switch mindsets so drastically, but that happens.

yo majix, according to ToS or K2 rules/shit, sharing an account is illegal and thats enough for me to say he wasnt a fair/good player ^_^

but... k2 sux and so its rules :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

FFS your not wanted here

Now go forth and multiply

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Goathorns
    @

yeah i kinda agree with my-wanna-be. TheStrom back when i played on human and he was going for 70 was a fairly nice guy, although u had two ppl on ur acct, and the spanish one was a lot nicer than the turkish one, shame he went to ares. Anyways.. yeah he wasn't that bad of a guy, and it was a good thing to see him get 70 and all. But now he seems to be on a mission from God (or Allah, depending on the case) to prove he is the best.. and in the process has lost pretty much any remaining respect from the majority of ppl not in his clan through some very sketchy actions :P sad to see people switch mindsets so drastically, but that happens.[/b][/quote]
    hell never be as good as me u and rent :wub:

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Strom there not racist, They just dont like you because you've obviously cheated.

Banned

Originally posted by TempesT
    Strom there not racist, They just dont like you because you've obviously cheated.

shh...no ones supposed to know fag h43r: h43r: :wub:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by TheeStr0m+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheeStr0m)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wawh
    this has nothing to do with racism... and since when is turkey a race? *:blink: *
    and having a complete set +9, 100% its duped :lol: *

and the mods do whatever they want with the topics, its their forum, respect it or leave -_-
    We Turks are the oldest,best and the most toleranced nation all over the world. We have ridden our horses in three continent of The world.And from every three people one person is the grandchild of Genghis Khan. WE have f..cked your mothers in the front of Viyana castle. We Ottomans are the best. You idiots in stories told ur childrens Barbosa. Barboras Hayreddin. We have destroy your fleet. YOu dont accep tihs bitter reality. BUt you have to. I am a Turk and i am proud of myself being a Turk. You have to respect us until forever. Because maybe your mother f.cked by our troops.hehehe

And also you are accusing me as if i am a dupper. AREs dies and beramus permissed the +9 items and +3 uniques, these items is not mine and if it is dupe this cant interest me. You are still speaking. If you want to speak more. Go and talk with perastis you moron.[/b]
    What, where you lost horribly? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_vienna

I wonder why you would lose so much time and effort in order to convince a bunch of "idiotic racists" :P

Don't you have anything better to do?

Rentzusuken

Why would he have something better to do when he:

1) Has already bugged the XP to achieve the maximum level in-game.
    2) Has already bugged the anvil to achieve near-maximum armor in-game.
    3) Has already shown over the past three years that he is shit at his class.
    4) Has already dropped out of "graffik skool".
    5) Has already stated he gets more hatred from his local Turks than here, thus making this a welcome respite in the daily ass-kicking he gets handed IRL.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    Why would he have something better to do when he:

1) *Has already bugged the XP to achieve the maximum level in-game.
    2) *Has already bugged the anvil to achieve near-maximum armor in-game.
    3) *Has already shown over the past three years that he is shit at his class.
    4) *Has already dropped out of "graffik skool".
    5) *Has already stated he gets more hatred from his local Turks than here, thus making this a welcome respite in the daily ass-kicking he gets handed IRL.
    And on that note I am locking this thread

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast