Ran Alert CS Survey (Rep) ? MEANS WHAT?

This is a discussion on Ran Alert CS Survey (Rep) ? MEANS WHAT? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got this >>>>Ran Alert CS Survey (Rep) <<<<<response from k2 when i gave them my infos for my account ...
Page: 1

i got this >>>>Ran Alert CS Survey (Rep) <<<<<response from k2 when i gave them my infos for my account information change. anybody received this before and can somebody tell me what it means.... or how long i have to wait for some kind of sign that they are actually trying to help my ass

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

i got this >>>>Ran Alert CS Survey (Rep) <<<<<response from k2 when i gave them my infos for my account information change. anybody received this before and can somebody tell me what it means.... or how long i have to wait for some kind of sign that they are actually trying to help my ass[/b]
    You didn&#39;t put your information under "Accept Respond", did you? " Ran Alert CS Survey" is a survey which will be/or not send to your email asking if you were satisfied with the service. Although it does not work properly because I have submitted many tickets and was only asked to fill the survey once... Most people don&#39;t even get the survey to their email address.

You didn&#39;t put your information under "Accept Respond", did you? " Ran Alert CS Survey" is a survey which will be/or not send to your email asking if you were satisfied with the service. Although it does not work properly because I have submitted many tickets and was only asked to fill the survey once... Most people don&#39;t even get the survey to their email address.[/b]

well i did accept response and i wrote my infos there in the ticket itself. and i also got these stupid survey crap in my email.