Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Random bann?

This is a discussion on Random bann? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So this is the story, I play on carnac-west and payed for plat prem and so on. I was on ...
Page: 1

Default Random bann?

So this is the story, I play on carnac-west and payed for plat prem and so on. I was on vacation for a week in cyprus. And when I got back I noticed it was banned. I am the only owner of this account btw.
    I was gone "2009-08-07 - 2009-08-14(OFFLINE)". And I got banned on 2009-08-09. During the vacation so I was like "WTF". I sent a ticket and asked for unblock and they replied.

"I regret to inform you that this account was observed performing an activity which violates our posted Terms of Service policy.

Violation: Bug Abuse
    Account Status: 30 Day Suspension"

Which is a false accusation... :/
    Something to do with corrupted GMs?

Discuss what you think about this....

evilwevel

happens a lot. my steam account got banned for cheating in css while i didn't even had steam installed for 6 months =/

Nothing you can do about it, try sending some tickets to customer support. but don't expect them to solve anything soon.

eh what the hell. k2 getting even more retarded every day...
    Try posting in offical forums, Pm the gms in there spam tickets... hopefully ull get unbanned... if not fill BBB complaint

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

its only 30days and not 999days...

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    eh what the hell. k2 getting even more retarded every day...
    Try posting in offical forums, Pm the gms in there spam tickets... hopefully ull get unbanned... if not fill BBB complaint
    Been trying but to post something in official forum but it somehow doesnt work, cant make any topics.

OMG lol, they just sent an exact same letter back to me as first time. I guess they dont even care. Automatic answers zzzzzzz. Have to black list KO, xD

Rainbow0

Shit happends. Maybe if you are plat-premium user they'll read your ticket...

Ziellos

I quit KO like a month ago, however, a month ago I made a new account cause' I wanted to go duff priest, anyhow, I bought 1-month plat premium and got to around level 50 in a day, which is easy with plat prem, then I didn't get on for around a week. I tried to log back in and was banned, I checked account and had a 60 day ban, I sent a support ticket, they sent me an automated message and didn't describe what happened at all.

That's all I did about it though, I didn't care enough to waste a week trying to get it back.

10gb on account though =\

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow0 View Post
    Shit happends. Maybe if you are plat-premium user they'll read your ticket...
    I was plat-premmie during the bann...

evilwevel

being plat premium while sending a ticket only causes the mexican who copied the standard reply to smile a bit wider then he usually does.

what sucks is that in 1 month when your account is unbanned, your platinum prem will have run out

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow0 View Post
    Shit happends. Maybe if you are Chuck Norris they'll read your ticket...
    fixed it for you!

twender

well k2 let hackers stay in game, and only way how they can scare hackers "they banning random ppl" so hackers can see "someone - has been banned" lol.. jking.. but really sometimes i think do they act like that?

vo0doman

k2 are always money hungry lol

Default fssnfskj

its been happening to alot of ppl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast