Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Random Party CZ drops?

This is a discussion on Random Party CZ drops? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Say you selling it but then never sell they usually forget it after some days...
Page: 2

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Say you selling it but then never sell
    they usually forget it after some days

Arthurios

depends if the people are from a respectful clan in the server.. or else I would quit party and kill the boss myself. (I always pk on scrolls though if there are not any friends/clannies online)

Banned for scamming.

if i know them = share
    dont know = bb , simple as that

Banned

Do not pk whit turks, they are not good at this game and you get more npīs solo. Itīs not worth argue about items so just share whit the party or put it in the clanbank if itīs a clanparty.

Clannie = Share
    All others = Take it and bb.

Come on, why the hell I'd share a drop with randoms when same guys wouldn't do it for me either?

I know how greed is. And I love it.

auditurbo4

I was in a similar situation... Dark Stone Party with 2 other clannies rest are random turks. Talos spawned we all killed it, i got Iron Belt. At first i was a bit confused but i thought, ok if these turks got the drop i know for a fact they would take it to themselves. So i just split it with the 2 other clannies and those turks Pmed me for like 3 months str8 asking if i have their money :P

Bottom line is, never give any random turk a part of the drop, but if its people u play with daily and have built a friendship with than its the right thing to split it.

PS: There's always Ninja looting then getting name change :P

if i was in a random turk party and a chitin shield dropped to me, yea ofcourse i would sell it and split the gbs among the random turks

ROFL
    like the other guy said, if ur not in a clan party or with friends, fuck the rest

like the other guy said, if ur not in a clan party or with friends, fuck the rest[/b]
    +1 XD!

well.. if it was a pk party.. and i solo in the party and while others pk i do bossrun i wud keep the drop but if i say let's do bossrun and every1 is in it then its a share.. also if there's the party attacking the mob with me.. and never with random turks.. only clannies friends and those

Clannie = Share
    All others = Take it and bb.

Come on, why the hell I'd share a drop with randoms when same guys wouldn't do it for me either?

I know how greed is. And I love it.[/b]

It's 100% free.

Guaranteed.

Just enter your credit card number.

:lol:[/b]
    +1

that's why we always kill with clan prty ^^ there are no more bach.duke, etc to kill solo ^^

Gr33ntumb

i hate some random parties ...

spend a fukin ass long time killing a bugged attila .. and some random fucker in like top clan that holds castle comes around the corner and gets the WP just for being close... even tho most that killed it are 1/2 noob and would really
    need it more , he keeps it

Depends on how random they are. I do pk with the same people every now and then (not clannies or friends but they arent complete strangers) when i log in at unusual hours, say i get home drunk and cant sleep ill turn on the pc and pk for 30 minutes or an hour and then i sleep like a baby.

So i guess if the party is 100% random and i never plaid with them before and they cant even speak english then i would keep the drop for sure. If not i would share it.

If it was something like a CS or IN even if i where on one of those not so random parties i would share it. Because it is the right thing to do even if they wouldnt do it, I would.

If i dont know them at all fuck them if i do then good for us.

Milanac

If it's really random party. And you get drop then keep it for your self.

NeronDomitius

clannies -> clan bank ofc

clannies and 1 or 2 randoms -> if clannie get it, goes to clan bank, and randoms get some coins / if random gets it, he decides, but we usually party with good guys so they give us the drop for some coins cuz we dont just kick them from party

half clannies half randoms -> if we get it we decide what we do / and if random gets it, he decides

more randoms less clannies -> if we get it, we decide, usually sold and money is split up / if random gets it, he decides

only me rest random -> if all random r from same clan, i give them drop - happened few times with giga, rom, lycaon hammer,... / if all random r not from same clan, and i get drop, i do what i want / if random get's it, he does what he want.

ps. all those good random guys r usually turks

Me and My clan:
    clan party
    uniques ---> go to clan members

most of clan + random
    we take unique, take avarage market price divide it by the number of party players and give cash to the non-clan party members. We ussualy do not sell uniques

full random
    sell/share

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast