Regarding Private Server talk on KO4Life

This is a discussion on Regarding Private Server talk on KO4Life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah, just a quick question, am I allowed to send PM's including links and such about private servers over KO4Life? ...
Page: 1

Yeah, just a quick question, am I allowed to send PM's including links and such about private servers over KO4Life?
    There's a few people I'd like to have come to the one I'm thinking about going to, and I was wondering if I'm allowed to PM them, since I know posting publicly about them isn't allowed.

dan_pm

Ofc you can, send me a pm plss,,i wanna play!!

That project MYKO - Thats prolly the only one thats made me think ill go and play it :P

im guessing it is i always see ppl asking for it before the topics get locked and mods never seem to say nething

dan_pm

There is another one that will be release soon, still working on bugs :/

stefann

Wait till some of mod/admins answer you

if this is not allowed, its time go a change.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If you do stuff via PM' thats your own business. As soon as you put links or request links , promote ect any private server I will bann you on the spot.

We do not allow the support of private servers on these forums and we strongly advise against using them as you can risk your real USKO account being terminated.

Zxenke

lol felix, what is the reason private server talk is bannable? because it is illegal? so would the market section with people selling accounts for USD, etc. because it draws traffic away from your site?

lol felix, what is the reason private server talk is bannable? because it is illegal? so would the market section with people selling accounts for USD, etc. because it draws traffic away from your site?[/b]
    when you type in "private server" in google, they dont want it to show a link to ko4life.com

Banned Senior Member

Private servers are illegal, selling items for USD in the marketplace is against K2's ToS, but not against the law. As stated, PMs are fine, but any of it shown on ko4life will result in a ban

Zxenke

once again...why? to "maintain legitimacy"? lol, they are already breaking USKO ToS as it is.

Jesus fucking Christ u have a lot of posts giga.. nd yea what giga said would be true o.o not a good site to see if that were to happen but im gonna try it xD ;P

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

send me link of that via PM please

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

once again...why? to "maintain legitimacy"? lol, they are already breaking USKO ToS as it is.[/b]

WE ( Ko4life ) have set rules that we do not support priavte servers. Private server nreak the contract you have with K2 for USKO. We have also spent a long time building realtionships up with K2 to help users. We don't like private servers as they tend to lead to a ton of trouble and people then come back to us "why did you let them show it".

We don't want them on here . If you can not understand that then you seriously need help.

Private servers break licening laws and can lead to being sued. If we are seen as asstisting this we can lose our server, we can be fined and we can also be held accountable.