Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

RandomNoob (tHeUnBeAtAbLe)

This is a discussion on RandomNoob (tHeUnBeAtAbLe) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they should just give people (premium ppl) the option to chose multiple regions that can play[/b] Then that means they ...
Page: 2

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

they should just give people (premium ppl) the option to chose multiple regions that can play[/b]
    Then that means they support sharing, you can't beat 2 places at once.

VerHom

I support this patch, less chances of me getting hacked

Then that means they support sharing, you can't beat 2 places at once.[/b]
    it doesn't actually all it would mean is they give players the options to use this newest function to fight off gold farmers and making it premium only stops the farmers from being able to select regions

EatMeTheMage

I am not gonna expand the story, but thanks to this new patch, the real owner of RandomNoob (who hasn't been on it for the past month, so the RandomNoob u saw was me) will want to play again very shortly, so therefore that means only 1 can log in, and that will be him. As for playing on Girakon its been hell fun, I hope some of you guys enjoyed playing on my side, and some of you enjoyed playing against me. I have 2 days left of premium left on the character, meaning 2 more days to play, after that if you see the RandomNoob suck, its not me :P. The only way I will be back to KO here in girakon is if they change what they did to this last patch, but until then, take care all and wish you the best of luck .

Regards,
    Nik aka tHeUnBeAtAbLe aka RandomNoob[/b]
    ya bro, a lot of us got screwed by the patch :unsure: I think i'm gonna do the same.

<---Puzjel

they should just give people (premium ppl) the option to chose multiple regions that can play[/b]
    they should let us change the region whenever we want, using one of our secret questions or something. h34r:

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

god this is the most Fucked up patch.. how bout they worry about banning all the hackers rather than legit ppl who share or even sell accounts...

oh yeah its because they dont make money that win

thank you G1, BB KO

you sharers need to stop crying and make your own chars, lazy bastards. Plat premium + everyone sharing makes the game uncompetitive for normal players trying to level legally. It also makes servers less populated than they otherwise would be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12