? on Ranking

This is a discussion on ? on Ranking within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how do KO caculate the ranking know since they dont go by NP anymore..? someone was telling me about how ...
Page: 1

Nash101

how do KO caculate the ranking know since they dont go by NP anymore..? someone was telling me about how mych np u donate how that work? dont mine me i'm still a noob and i been playing for more than 2 years.

selling_items

i dont understand what ur talking about

Yes, the clan rankings are based on how many national points are donated to clan.

Example:
    Clan A is Royal Knight Grade 1
    Clan B is Royal Knight Grade 2

Clan A is higher ranked than Clan B....however if clan A and clan B are both royal knight grade 1, then it comes to how many extra nps are donated. Clan A has 1,000,000 nps donated to clan and Clan B has 1,000,001 nps donated, clan B is higher rank.

Np is showed on ranking, but it shows who donated more

Banned

Another cool fact is, even non accredited knights, (those that cannot donate) can still get commander in war if there are not 5 accredited or royal knighted clans. My second roster gets commander in DLW and only did normal cape quest

Banned

I got commander in LW as a leader of g5 clan and lvl 56, lol. So basically anyone can get commander

Banned

^^ true, I got it in LW on my ardream char and so many ppl got pissed at me :P dont rly blame em tho

Speed

i tought commander was only for clan leaders that are top 5 np holders present on the war... hm

Nash101

okay thnx guys.