Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Ranking Donations?

This is a discussion on Ranking Donations? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Kazam sold items for friends and got some profit of it, and he didnt spend money he earned in real ...
Page: 5

Banned

Kazam sold items for friends and got some profit of it, and he didnt spend money he earned in real life, just money he got by selling virtual items...

Thats the same as ive done, sold items for usd, and bought new for usd... so that fact dosent prove anything at all

Banned

so?
    wat you want him to do?
    pay the money back? do you really believe he still got the 100bucks?
    even if he got they were donations and "stealing" donations doesnt make any sense
    like this "lets flame kazaam topic" makes any sense, he will not pay the money back so ...

3thos

wow you ppl doesnt seem to read wat he says.
    he clearly said he used the money but NOT for koitems.
    and you cant prove it so..[/b]
    who give a fuck what he says.

i kill my neighbor, cops come, i say "I didn't do it" cops go "oh alright matt, you told us you didn't do it so you didn't."

you are the other imbecile now, its not a matter of what he says, he lied about buying items for USD, he lied about the server being DDoS'd 1k times a week, he lied about not "stealing" the donations, he has lied about EVERYTHING simply because he is a little 16 year old kid who eats bigmacs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

3thos

Kazam sold items for friends and got some profit of it, and he didnt spend money he earned in real life, just money he got by selling virtual items...

Thats the same as ive done, sold items for usd, and bought new for usd... so that fact dosent prove anything at all[/b]
    i love people who contradict themselves.

Banned

Scroll up and read kid.[/b]
    you disrespectful wannabe piece of shit can lick my arse

exactly thats one of the reason i get fckin mad when ppl get my nick mo3head associated with yours.

Banned

so?
    wat you want him to do?
    pay the money back? do you really believe he still got the 100bucks?
    even if he got they were donations and "stealing" donations doesnt make any sense
    like this "lets flame kazaam topic" makes any sense, he will not pay the money back so ...[/b]
    It wasn't 100 dollars, it was more than that. It was around 500 - 600 dollars. The two people who asked me to make this thread made 125, and 85 dollars of donation. One of the donator recieved his own forum section because he donated a lot. Since the money was used neither to pay for the host, nor to pay for the board itself, it basically means YES Kazam stole it. He even lied about how he used the money. "paid for the fees when ranking was randomly stoped" LMFAO.

Anyways, my job is done. Thanks for tuning in random people.

Oh you are mo3head. The kid who begs people for hacks on fg. Nice to know. Ignore him 3thos, he is just a cheater/macroer.

Banned

It wasn't 100 dollars, it was more than that. It was around 500 - 600 dollars. The two people who asked me to make this thread made 125, and 85 dollars of donation. One of the donator recieved his own forum section because he donated a lot. Since the money was used neither to pay for the host, nor to pay for the board itself, it basically means YES Kazam stole it. He even lied about how he used the money. "paid for the fees when ranking was randomly stoped" LMFAO.

Anyways, my job is done. Thanks for tuning in random people.

Oh you are mo3head. The kid who begs people for hacks on fg. Nice to know. Ignore him 3thos, he is just a cheater/macroer.[/b]
    you call me cheater LOL!
    i never begged anything and you mr posted dupes back in the days
    and tried to sell anvilbug and anvilbugged accesoires rofl
    old fg is still hosted , dont open your mouth to much

show me only 1 post where i begged for a cheat ,ty

3thos

Ignore him 3thos, he is just a cheater/macroer.[/b]

and a random.

Banned

yea smartass posting in a forum and expect that no "random" ppl answer on a public thread in a public forum is kinda dumb , eh?

3thos

yea smartass posting in a forum and expect that no "random" ppl answer on a public thread in a public forum is kinda dumb , eh?[/b]
    obviously you don't know what a random is.

if you havn't notice, this forum is very segregated.

you are a random in our eyes because you were never on ranking and if you were you were a no one and not known.

you are a random for this topic simply because you probably know nothing about ranking to begin with, notice how the only people who posted on this topic are the people who know what REALLY happened and people who are associated with the topic and people who donated, etc etc.

like when their are topics about ares, mainly only ares people post

topics about xig, mainly only xig people post, and those who have never been on xig are considered randoms.

understand child, or shall i go in further explanation?

Banned

you are a random in our eyes because you were never on ranking and if you were you were a no one and not known.

you are a random for this topic simply because you probably know nothing about ranking to begin with, notice how the only people who posted on this topic are the people who know what REALLY happened and people who are associated with the topic and people who donated, etc etc.

like when their are topics about ares, mainly only ares people post

topics about xig, mainly only xig people post, and those who have never been on xig are considered randoms.
    understand child, or shall i go in further explanation?[/b]
    to bad i played more then alot with kazaam on japko and know more then you think
    and that iam a "no one" on ranking doesnt mean i dunno wat happened
    even some1 who actually never were on koranking do know nearly exactly wat happened with the fckload of posts in here

and btw i know tikmasta too , i had a lvl 74 sin on xig and played already when tik had the clan which disbanded a long time ago

think that calling me a child makes you cool?
    you dont know a sht about me so stfu

Banned

Kalbasa just stop arguing, it wont help in any sort of way...

I just hardly belive Kazam would do anything like this :/

Hope u guys can find out of something atleast, and Ethos do u got any proof that shows that ranking didnt get ddos´ed and kazam used the cash? because i only know what i heard, and would like to take a view on it (and no, im not starting any sort of flame war, to prove stuff)

3thos

to bad i played more then alot with kazaam on japko and know more then you think
    and that iam a "no one" on ranking doesnt mean i dunno wat happened
    even some1 who actually never were on koranking do know nearly exactly wat happened with the fckload of posts in here

and btw i know tikmasta too , i had a lvl 74 sin on xig and played already when tik had the clan which disbanded a long time ago

think that calling me a child makes you cool?
    you dont know a sht about me so stfu[/b]
    hahaha you make me smile.

wow you know tikmasta also, you are one cool kid, i am very very very jealous of you.

time for my next class, peace.

3thos

i hate double posts.

3thos

Ethos do u got any proof that shows that ranking didnt get ddos´ed and kazam used the cash? because i only know what i heard, and would like to take a view on it (and no, im not starting any sort of flame war, to prove stuff)[/b]
    when i get home i will try and find proof, but the host is not aloud to realease logs so it will be very hard, but even then, kazam was buying stuff for USD right about the time ranking shut down, it all coincides with each other. Beside the fact, kazam lies about EVERYTHING so why should you guys even believe him on this? Really?

off to my next class, peace.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast