Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Ranking Donations?

This is a discussion on Ranking Donations? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well ethos when i played with Kazam on ares, he also bought some items for usd, so that he "used" ...
Page: 6

Banned

Well ethos when i played with Kazam on ares, he also bought some items for usd, so that he "used" the cash on items dosent prove that much if u ask me :/ But thx, hope u can find some proofs would like to know the truth of this :P

600$ man, never had that much ammount of money on my paypal acc
    not even if i add up all the money i ever had on it :P
    it was DDoS'd 1k times when our host brought it down.. but well, think whatever you want, as you stated donation is a GIFT.
    To Felix: i didn't mean to offend ko4life's donating policy, sorry
    ah well i really wont reply from now on, ban me if you want, i don't care

Banned Senior Member

FYI, our donations are never near $500/month, and we have no ads either so atm we are making nothing off ko4life. I dont know what Festo does with the money, nor have I ever asked. The server Ko4life is running on is alot more expensive then whatever Tinmasta was using for a clan website. Devile pays for our server ( somewhat ), and thats pretty much it

Also, we do get alot of chargebacks from donations which I think is complete bullshit from the users

OK, I just calculated if you had ads + donations, no offense here.

Banned Senior Member

Ads was like.... $2/day or something I believe I havn't seen the logs since we first started using them ( months ago ) Also our ads are gone for whatever reason when we had to rollback the ko4life server that one weekend

In August we made $90 off donations ( well... $50 was charged back )
    In September, it was $70

Just stating a points

Hm, 'someone' told me ads are easy 10$ a day (admin)

do·na·tion /doʊˈneɪʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[doh-ney-shuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    1. an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or contribution.
    2. a gift, as to a fund; contribution.

I doubt it's needed to argue anymore.

Btw I actually lol'ed when I saw 3thos calling people random, he's here for like a month or 2 spamming like noone did before (maybe vandy did x_x) and he calls other people "random", seriously this is retarded.

Member # ftw!

anyway you're not forced to donate or click the ads so I don't see how it matters...

Banned

it's obvious he would never give back a donation.

Banned

Flippy, people donated for ranking. People didn't donate for Kazam. Therefore, the context to which that definition would apply is "a gift to ranking" not a "gift to Kazam" Need I argue more?

Anyways, the conclusion that I've come up with:

Money was donated inorder to keep ranking up. The money was neither used to pay for the host nor was it used to buy the paid version of invisionboards. Kazam claims that he used the money to pay tikmasta for the "random cancellation" of the subscription to the host when there was supposed DDOS attacks. Theoretically, Kazam would have to give the money to Tikmasta first and Tikmasta would have to pay the host as the bill would come under his name. This is false, as Tikmasta himself said that he has never recieved any money from the donation fund. Also, Ranking was hosted on Tikmasta's site dodclan.net, which is still up (both www.dodclan.net and www.dodclan.net/ranking) on the same host (rubas.net) therefore it is evident that Tikmasta never canceled the subscription to the host. The money may or may not be used to buy Knight Online items by Kazam, but it was never used to buy anything ranking related.

Kazam, why are you avoiding a simple question? What was the money used for? The fee to pay for the "random cancelation" of the subscription to Tikmasta's host is HORSE SHIT (as proven by me). Atleast think before you come up with a retarded lie. LOL

EastonLemon

I havent went to ranking in the longest time.. I used to post there WAYYYY back when it was actually good. I dont even know who Kazaam is.

But oh well if you donated you gave him the money, he can do what he wants with it.

Banned

all kazam has to do is say what he did with the donations but for some reason that question is so hard to get through his little brain
    thats why its so easy to say kazam basicaly took the money and ran
    some "wind" your saying he sold his Items for USD and bought newer Items that were less?
    and the money he would get for helping selling Items he save that up and buy a Item?
    now i rarly see kazam selling stuff in market so that can kinda rule out your so called fact of hiim geting money off his friends for selling because if he sells a ROL for 70 bucks you think he will get alot of USD off that? no i dont think he would at all, and it would take alot of USD sells for him to get enough money to buy just 1 Item.

Hm, 'someone' told me ads are easy 10$ a day (admin)[/b]
    what admin is it? festo, eric, devile, felix, phantom?

if kazam dosent want to answer the post just lock this and do the necessary actions to kazam.
    some people say its donation you donate at your own will. but those african baby camercials what if 3 million people give money to that every month and they all find out that there not doing what they said with the money " feed give shelter cloths ect." then watch out you going to have alot of mad ass people trying to file a legal action agisnt you

last thing, if people charge back donating what do yall do to them? bann them? or what because this interesting how they can donate then chargeback <_<

they usually chargeback a few weeks later then i "challenge" the chargeback and end up payin that stupid ass fee!

moe, you realize he doesnt have to give you any answers. Your just trying to start another flame war, and its worked, you and matt seemed to enjoy it.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast