Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

W0lF - Account has been suspended - Thxs k2

This is a discussion on W0lF - Account has been suspended - Thxs k2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, today i was xping in AOE EW as all days , try relog and saw it: All know i ...
Page: 1

W0lF

Default W0lF - Account has been suspended - Thxs k2

Well, today i was xping in AOE EW as all days , try relog and saw it:

All know i m xping a lot in Paramuns / Dk's / Evil Wizard with no xp event anymore but i still xping. How is possible GM ban me when i not use XP quest bug for lvling. Just last night i lvl up and today i cant log anymore for another fukin 30days.

Maybe i not wait 30days for back game. if i not get my account before then i stop this game. :angry:

Thxs for all help me in xp.

BYE.

ps. i try post in oficial forum: http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/viewtop...p=460092#460092

Banned Senior Member

at least urs is 30 days

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    at least urs is 30 days
    emo just OWNT himself :blink:

too funny willy

anyways if this is the punishment will be see more of this.....i dont think wolf did exp bug quests but i know many bad people did and i hope we see no more of them for 30 days or more

Banned Senior Member

i'm more disappointed the punishment was only a 30 day ban, unless they also de-xp'd the char's as well

Amine

i'm more disappointed the punishment was only a 30 day ban, unless they also de-xp'd the char's as well
    Agreed, they should also cut their wrists :lol: .

Banned

yeah but i cant imagine wolf doing it as i raid his EW parties non stop....also i agree if someone really did use the bug they should be deleveled 5 levels for it as well.....so tomorrow when i log in i hope to see many turk clans with like 3 people online

or

maybe servers will so empty anyone can log in without premi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Ouch.

Premium users cant log in at this time.The server is too empty.Try again after all turks get unbanned.

Rip

Originally posted by Perastis
    Dear Knight Online Players, *

So as we promised, we have started to take the necessary actions against those who exploited the recent quest bug. Please be informed that we have suspended a high number of accounts today and their experience points were removed. We are committed to make Knight Online fair for all players, so please expect to see more exploiters getting punished. We apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused, and thank you for your continued support in Knight Online. *

-Knight Online Team

just after me and tez raided you

sorry to hear that buddy

support ticket that shit.. :wub: :wub:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

:/

destroy

I remember people being banned for changing their name in past. (Idiotic GMs couldnt trace one's lvling when name was changed) and now this bull shit happens again.

I am pretty sure that current GMs in KO are retarded and they proved it once again. I am sure there is not any log where GMs could check if someone did a bug abuse or not because of how the bug work. They have only solved/not solved quest flag in their database, nothing else. Sooo...they decided to ban people who exped really fast like poor W0lf....12 hours a day in the game exping. (THEN BAN ZIKE TOO!!!!) If that retards named GMs check the mean presence of W0lf in game, divide it by exp he has gained, they could get a normal Evild Wizard/Falcon exp rate or even much less.

making official BAN GM Club

merchanter123

Default Re: W0lF - Account has been suspended - Thxs k2

Originally posted by W0lF
    Well, today i was xping in AOE EW as all days , try relog and saw it:

All know i m xping a lot in Paramuns / Dk's / Evil Wizard with no xp event anymore but i still xping. How is possible GM ban me when i not use XP quest bug for lvling. Just last night i lvl up and today i cant log anymore for another fukin 30days.

Maybe i not wait 30days for back game. if i not get my account before then i stop this game. *:angry: *

Thxs for all help me in xp.

BYE.

ps. i try post in oficial forum: http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/viewtop...p=460092#460092 *
    i help you exp :wub:

nah jk i raid you until your crappy party stops exping ^^

and tsk tsk on bug abusing.

KokoGG

this is stupid what quests were bugged is there a paramun quest or a DK quest or a EW quest none that i heard of <_<

Cohen_CZ

Cannot log in to game, i look official web:

Other. This account has been suspended for 30 days due to abusing the quest exploit in the game.

OMG...never use....yesterday 12 hours Paramons and DKs

all quests done at start Fire Drake for level 71, im level 70 in old KE

no alone WOIF

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast