Rapidshare & Megaupload - Free Premium (EDITED)

This is a discussion on Rapidshare & Megaupload - Free Premium (EDITED) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Edited No links to warez affiliated websites in forum posts, this can be considered breaking the rules of rapidshare....
Page: 1

Nas
    Banned

Default Rapidshare & Megaupload - Free Premium (EDITED)

Edited
    No links to warez affiliated websites in forum posts, this can be considered breaking the rules of rapidshare.

DontBanMe

i get my pals to buy me prem accounts

Medy

smells bullshit o.o

you dont even need a proxy, rapidshare just reads your ip so if you change it you should be able to bypass the bandwidth limit.

Sustain

Originally posted by 0000000
    you dont even need a proxy, rapidshare just reads your ip so if you change it you should be able to bypass the bandwidth limit.
    ooo rly?

If anyone wants the link PM me, however I must warn you it isn't that great.

What it does is takes 15 or so accounts that people have donated and uses them to retrieve premium links when you input a normal rapidshare link. The problem is each account has a 15 gb download limit per day, and even with 15 accounts the limit is used up within about 30 minutes of the bandwith being restored for the next days 15gb.

If you have a dynamic IP you can bypass the limit of rapidshare simply by getting a new IP, however those with static IPs must use a proxy server. The problem with proxy servers is that alot of people often use them up before you can download with them.