Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Raping Hb

This is a discussion on Raping Hb within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2 Mans party from BooomBoompow , 1 man party from BF Camped Hb the question is it bug abusing .. ...
Page: 1

Default Raping Hb

2 Mans party from BooomBoompow , 1 man party from BF

Camped Hb

the question

is it bug abusing .. theres a bitch posted on offical trying to get us banned

just wondering , and if its bug abusing

how come the 2k tower hitting us and some of us got xped

just hate it when kids cry after getting ass raped

http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index....0#entry1093564

AND LET THE FLAME BEGINS !

If your gonna talk shit to me about posting in official you little bitch you can say it to my face instead of being a child, and you wonder why everyone left 4legacy. I asked if its a bug or legal to spawn the dragons to bug the inner towers so they don't attack you. i didnt ask for anyone to get banned. Get a bigger ego bro.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    If your gonna talk shit to me about posting in official you little bitch you can say it to my face instead of being a child, and you wonder why everyone left 4legacy. I asked if its a bug or legal to spawn the dragons to bug the inner towers so they don't attack you. i didnt ask for anyone to get banned. Get a bigger ego bro.
    chill out man, we want know it too. Good at all you have ask that question. Maby we will recive a serius responce.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    chill out man, we want know it too. Good at all you have ask that question. Maby we will recive a serius responce.
    Sorry regiss all i did was ask a question about it, im not trying to get anyone banned but if hamad wants to call me a bitch and what not im gonna respond.

exactly

dont get 4legacy into this

if you wanna start 4legacy story

i can prove to you that your 100% wrong .. 10 of us went orc side

sold the clan 21gbs..

having fun in bf ..

having fun in orc

1 more thing ... raping your dirty ass everyday

guess what ?

Enjoying it to the maaaaaaax

C-west almost empty .. banneding 3 partys that 24hour pk

c-west will die you will just quit , oh wait a sec the owner of the acc you play on will quit and you wont have acc to play on.

i don't think you rape me at all bro since i play in bf too guess you didnt know that. dont get 4legacy into this lol you killed your own clan so you had to nt to orc side how sad is that. would of been a good clan too but your to much of a child. Atleast steve is good on sinnis i have respect for him
    Last edited by mythlost; 01-31-2011 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    2 Mans party from BooomBoompow , 1 man party from BF

Camped Hb

the question

is it bug abusing .. theres a bitch posted on offical trying to get us banned

just wondering , and if its bug abusing

how come the 2k tower hitting us and some of us got xped

just hate it when kids cry after getting ass raped

Bugging the Town Towers - GamersFirst Forums

AND LET THE FLAME BEGINS !
    its no worse then blinking thru walls. I think thats way worse, becuz the castle owner has the right to keep the gates closed to help defend. No reason to close the gates if u can blink. seriously... we've never done it.

the dragon.... who cares it takes level 83 to get it, so use what u've earned. To me its no different then a warrior or priest working his gear/resists to be able to tank towers. Its getting worse on the server becuz of more and more 83 mages but the mages werent griping about it when they were trying to do dk parties and getting bombed becuz a couple warriors were tanking towers for his party.
    Last edited by Draven; 01-31-2011 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    i dont think you rape me at all bro. since i play in bf too guess you didnt know that.
    i dont care about you begining in bf or heaven , getting ppl banned on c-west is bullshit dude, its a empty server already

I guess you didn't read my post on the forums i said im not trying to get anyone banned i just want to know if its legal or a bug. I have said that on both forums now.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

ahhhh flame wars just arnt the same anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    its no worse then blinking thru walls. I think thats way worse, becuz the castle owner has the right to keep the gates closed to help defend. No reason to close the gates if u can blink. seriously... we've never done it.

the dragon.... who cares it takes level 83 to get it, so use what u've earned. To me its no different then a warrior or priest working his gear/resists to be able to tank towers. Its getting worse on the server becuz of more and more 83 mages but the mages werent griping about it when they were trying to do dk parties and getting bombed becuz a couple warriors were tanking towers for his party.
    well draven if that topic was alredy made and it`s also about blink, would be nice if some GM would cleary say what is bug abuse and what is not.
    Last edited by Draven; 01-31-2011 at 09:00 PM.

well draven if that topic was alredy made and it`s also about blink, would be nice if some GM would cleary say what is bug abuse and what is not.
    I would like to know, for years we have always decided NOT to blink like that in fear of it being abuse and bannable. We've had chances to do so, we just chose not too. Dont want to put our characters/cred in jeopardy. This is why you never see any Hellsfury mage ever do it - ever...

in our eyes, Blink is a support skill, like blind.... to get away and tp ur party to safety.

anyway, back on topic. Its healthy topic i think to talk about this stuff - maturely.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    I would like to know, for years we have always decided NOT to blink like that in fear of it being abuse and bannable. We've had chances to do so, we just chose not too. Dont want to put our characters/cred in jeopardy. This is why you never see any Hellsfury mage ever do it - ever...

in our eyes, Blink is a support skill, like blind.... to get away and tp ur party to safety.

anyway, back on topic. Its healthy topic i think to talk about this stuff - maturely.
    to many gray zones, same like hiting crystal monument from side of castle. Some rules could be set after that long time.

flames are tasty when you're not the one who's getting flamed

That's all im asking for, for them to clarify whats legal especially when someone asks about it. Idk why people have to turn it into a flame fest when it was just a question.
    Last edited by mythlost; 01-31-2011 at 07:10 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast