Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Rappelz Epic III?

This is a discussion on Rappelz Epic III? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nop,was out all day :P...
Page: 3

nop,was out all day :P

thrangor

If you guys are on tanda. give me a shout i can help you with some items.

im on tanda :P

many friends playing Rapplez now, they asked me to join them and I made lvl 16 character there with 2 lvl 13 pets in Pantera (pvp)
    server , the PVE is good, dunno about the PVP yet, but overall the game looks good as a free online game, I do some quests when I have time then I go back to play KOL

PriestOfShadows

currently installing it :: cario, whats ur ign?

McGuff1

I played this a year or so ago. Was fun until I transfered to the main land. Then Laaaaaaaggggggggg! So bad I gave it up.

Tez™

Bahamut, but was kinda laggy today Caro died once ^^

Only thing I dont like so far is the part that going into the town kills your FPS even on minimum settings[/b]
    get your arse back on cabal you low level n00b xD

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

get your arse back on cabal you low level n00b xD[/b]
    Is cabal still in beta?

get your arse back on cabal you low level n00b xD[/b]
    look at Will's post date u moron tez.... MAARCH 2007

Tez™

Is cabal still in beta?[/b]
    its full release now and i am amazed to see a game company and game itself keep me entertained at the level i am at (very high look at rankings on mercury xD) there is just so much to do.....also tons of ko guys like phantom. devile, devilscommandets, kungpao, mainly tons of diez players are playing in same vent and same guild with us it makes it much more fun and everyone is actually enjoying the game....if ur going to start now dont get tired of questing alone....we all did them but together but new players will have to do them alone

look at Will's post date u moron tez.... MAARCH 2007[/b]
    duh i was joking nublett <_<

caro i played rappelz and i actually liked it ....i would have stayed but only prob was to much lag even with a insane pc like the one i have....i never understood that

PS. caro i know why you play it.................the half naked women in that game amazing how close to naked they are...never seen that in any game lol

its full release now and i am amazed to see a game company and game itself keep me entertained at the level i am at (very high look at rankings on mercury xD) there is just so much to do.....also tons of ko guys like phantom. devile, devilscommandets, kungpao, mainly tons of diez players are playing in same vent and same guild with us it makes it much more fun and everyone is actually enjoying the game....if ur going to start now dont get tired of questing alone....we all did them but together but new players will have to do them alone
    duh i was joking nublett <_<

caro i played rappelz and i actually liked it ....i would have stayed but only prob was to much lag even with a insane pc like the one i have....i never understood that

PS. caro i know why you play it.................the half naked women in that game amazing how close to naked they are...never seen that in any game lol[/b]
    About 2 years ago on Silkroad Online back when I played, characters without armor were naked for a week after an update... Most had little old fashion undies and some of the female characters were completely naked... h34r:

PS. caro i know why you play it.................the half naked women in that game amazing how close to naked they are...never seen that in any game lol[/b]
    fuck off, i play for the looks not for the naked pixels like u jerk off to

Tez™

fuck off, i play for the looks not for the naked pixels like u jerk off to[/b]
    lol

dont lie you jerk off to the same pixels xD

kingtha

im playing rapplez

im in sever yeti

lvl 21 <_<

lol
    dont lie you jerk off to the same pixels xD[/b]
    1,341 posts (395 per day)

spam much?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast