KO is still alive ? :D

This is a discussion on KO is still alive ? :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just wanted to say hello to all ppl that maybe know me Since i quited this game long time ...
Page: 1

I just wanted to say hello to all ppl that maybe know me Since i quited this game long time ago. I still cant belive that ko is still alive, since k2 is doing mega job... What is new in KO ? Is it worth to come back to game ?

Ko died the day KE ended, the game now is without competition and skill, only credit card players left. So no its not worth it.

Wink

Don't come back KO if you don't have few hundreds of dollars to spend on a game..

Aslong as ppl keep buying prem and PUS.. the game will always be alive

Yea ROF from Tyon FTW ! xD

I_JuST_OwNed_U

I wouldn't bother coming back to this game, inless its for freinds.

Banned

I miss KE times

no you don't miss KE ...

when we were on KE everyone said "fuck off KE sucks so bad we all miss KO"

uhhh the only big things that are new to the game.... is Ardream ( a dark colony zone, lvls 59-), and max lvl is 80.. and ppl have many +2/3 uniques, and +9 armors/weapons :P

game is pretty much shit right now.... crystals/saphires/opals are only dropped by 1 mob : werewolves in moradon.. and theres 0458939045890345 koxpers there... so you see lvl 75's in new server, that dont even have their master skills unlocked :S K2 is being more and more shittier as we speak...... nah dont play this game dont come back i mean

Banned Senior Member

uhhh the only big things that are new to the game.... is Ardream ( a dark colony zone, lvls 59-), and max lvl is 80.. and ppl have many +2/3 uniques, and +9 armors/weapons :P

game is pretty much shit right now.... crystals/saphires/opals are only dropped by 1 mob : werewolves in moradon.. and theres 0458939045890345 koxpers there... so you see lvl 75's in new server, that dont even have their master skills unlocked :S K2 is being more and more shittier as we speak...... nah dont play this game dont come back i mean[/b]
    Well if you love to be koxp at, this is the time lol, if i ever quit i wont come back, cause this game is dead, only turks (no offence) and koxp/Hackers/macro and w/e... but of course its your choice, im just telling my story

There is english server Carnac-West if you wish to come