View Poll Results: Would a 50% coin wipe help?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

88 50.00%
  • No

88 50.00%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Would a 50% coin wipe help

This is a discussion on Would a 50% coin wipe help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I just wanted to see the opinions of most of the players to see if they think a 50% ...
Page: 1

TaDaaa

So I just wanted to see the opinions of most of the players to see if they think a 50% coin wipe would help or not. The fact that most of us have over 50GB, over mulitple accounts are makeing prices insane. How do you expect new players to get into the game when anything decent is 5-10Gb. If no new players, then no revenue for K2, and that will lead if possible WORSE service.

Just wanted to get the opinion of some of you out there.

come to pathos....
    fang of bakirra is 50 gbs and raptor +7 is 18

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Bad idea as the poor will get even poorer. To be honest it will get so bad noone will buy anything and prices plumet again. Bust and boomb just like real life in many ways

sounds like an OK idea since everything will stay in proportion (except npc prices, but whatever). deflation ftw

TaDaaa

Bad idea as the poor will get even poorer. To be honest it will get so bad noone will buy anything and prices plumet again. Bust and boomb just like real life in many ways [/b]
    I dont think the poor get poorer aproach is valid. who loses more the man with 200GB or the one with 2?

Heroia

Hm... You want prices like in jpko ? rol 500m in merchant, hanguk +8 900m ?

MrBullet

Bad idea as the poor will get even poorer. To be honest it will get so bad noone will buy anything and prices plumet again. Bust and boomb just like real life in many ways [/b]

I am among the poor, and i don't feel like getting any poorer. :unsure:

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

It wont solve shit at all, fix the bugs so that dupers can't dupe. Wipe the coin, it won't do shit. It would just be another shitty effort to fix this game.

coin wipe would jus make the dupers (bug if u ask meh) richer first k2 has to eliminate any method used to obtain illegal coins then do a COMPLETE wipe of ALL coins but as i will say always k2 likes coins being retarded like this makes scrolls worth merchanting for poor ppl and makes scrolls worth paying usd for kc for legit ppl .

i voted no

The cheaters will just dupe 9999 more BES and they will have their money back in like what... 2 minutes?

TaDaaa

I am among the poor, and i don't feel like getting any poorer. :unsure:[/b]
    Listen how easy is it to farm for 1million??? 1 Hour at goblins??? How difficult is it to farm 100gb?????

Thats my point, the poor get poorer does not work. wiping coins would only really screw the ones that have alot of coins. Worse case scenario is that people quit game.........GUESS WHAT K2, that is already happening!

I think it would'nt be good, i'm trying hard to save the money i've made :lol: eventually people will stop buying itmes and prices go low again like before hopefully.

poiz3n5

dumb idea, sure if u got liek 200m u lose 100m only, awt if u got like 20 accnts with 2.1 gbs on each ? thats dumb

Reinhard

The cheaters will just dupe 9999 more BES and they will have their money back in like what... 2 minutes?[/b]
    It isnt easy to get a dupe dude... ppl spend hours doing it..

TaDaaa

I think it would'nt be good, i'm trying hard to save the money i've made :lol: eventually people will stop buying itmes and prices go low again like before hopefully.[/b]
    We have been sitting back and waiting for prices to drop for 3-4 months now. speed pots 3.5GB!! Some thing has to be done.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast