Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

if dupe came back which do u prefer ...

This is a discussion on if dupe came back which do u prefer ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Was arguin with someone and decide to make topic ok dupe comes ppl wanting roll back market 999 and ofc ...
Page: 1

Default if dupe came back which do u prefer ...

Was arguin with someone and decide to make topic

ok dupe comes ppl wanting roll back market 999

and ofc theres 2 sides to this ur either duping or ur not

Would u prefer moradon how it is now barely able to afford pots and everyone turning to use mp absorb

or

Would u prefer moradon like before wp sell 2 b or raptors +1 selling at like 500 m and everyone has at very least 999 m

personally i prefer a lil bit of both tbh

and i am always paranoid dupe method release cuz of ko admins wanting scrolls to sell in merchant for more coins so ppl make money that way

???

i say dupe till ur nose bleeds andthen farming bifrost or exping on dms so worth

all though i really enjoy low market when i have enough coins to buy pots

yep, same ^mind.

i want sell a shard +1 for 500m :P

i want prices to stay low, but my shit to actually sell...

only good thing about dupe market is u could sell ur stuff easy without being 1 month on merchant

how can you have a bit of both though? either duping exists or it doesnt...

merchanter123

i want it back to the way it was with insane high prices. i enjoyed those days because i used to be loaded until k2 wiped all my fucking coin when i was about to equip my character....

BoboBaba

dupe is back and theres also a quest bug that allow u to do any quest as many time u want :S already been posted on others forum.

paddy theres is always a lil bit of both i know ppl who to this day have dupe methods only they themself know and they go around buying shit once in awhile i'd say thats a lil bit of both i guess when not too many ppl know it doesn't go public

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

bring back gold bars not before long our favorate naton will flood the market and everyone has cash again

i smell massiev rollback soon

JimXrOx

i say.. let the market be as it is now.. this is the way it MEANT to be.. u want to pk and use shitloads of souls? go Farm cardinals or mastodons and PK.. u want to EXP 24/7? use MP abs and make your exp harder. imo whoever thinks that a shitloaded of coins server is good.. has to be engaged in a cave with 23 lions ><

Puffs

I like without dupes because you can buy something in moradon without worrying if its a dupe or not and not go to a forum and wait 3 months to try and sell something

DisillusionedIdealogue

i personally find it stupid having to farm for like a week to get coins from some stupid boss, so i say fudge it, dupes for all and let people own in pk on personal merit and not rich friends/no life/gm friends.

i think biggest problem is there aint nething good to farm really other then bifrost

Haxium

when wp are like 40gb and high class items like 500m each, it help for the scam and its kinda hard to keep your money on 1 account. U need to create new accuonts and hope that those won't be deleted (like 1 of my).
    So, i kinda love new prices, even if sometimes its hard to afford repot, there is always a way to get money.

Azotame

Default Re: if dupe came back which do u prefer ...

Originally posted by Private
    Was arguin with someone and decide to make topic

ok dupe comes ppl wanting roll back market 999

and ofc theres 2 sides to this ur either duping or ur not

Would u prefer moradon how it is now barely able to afford pots and everyone turning to use mp absorb

or

Would u prefer moradon like before wp sell 2 b or raptors +1 selling at like 500 m and everyone has at very least 999 m *

personally i prefer a lil bit of both tbh

and i am always paranoid dupe method release cuz of ko admins wanting scrolls to sell in merchant for more coins so ppl make money that way

???

i say dupe till ur nose bleeds andthen farming bifrost or exping on dms so worth *

all though i really enjoy low market when i have enough coins to buy pots
    I prefer to pay for something that wont be wiped.
    For legit items, price is not that important.

However, Welcome to Knight Online h43r:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast