Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Razer Naga not working ingame (SteamKO)

This is a discussion on Razer Naga not working ingame (SteamKO) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I can not get any of my mouse macros to work in game. The buttons work but if I change ...
Page: 1

Default Razer Naga not working ingame (SteamKO)

I can not get any of my mouse macros to work in game. The buttons work but if I change them or add a macro to the side buttons it will not register. Is anyone else having this problem? I have this problem with both my Razer Naga and logitech G700s

Dafuq is wrong with ko4life these days lol
    Ppl fapping on ko characters, 10+ pages of e-penis rage, asking for macros...
    elohel

Wtf you talking about im not asking for macros. I am simply saying non of my side buttons on either of my mouses work in game. The term Macro around here sure gets people uptight holy hell

Maybe I should say Keybinds?

who gives a shit if you are using a macro or not lmao...if i was playing a sin i would use macros/scripts all day long.

It will get you banned/sent to the moronic little prison they have.

Happened to me. I wasnt even using Razer Synapse but just because it was open when i loaded SteamKO the xigencode little thing pinged and alerted them that i was "hacking".

Don't do it.

even gms use pedal/macro top assassins,haven't seem none of them getting banned this is just bs.

Tell me about it. I have a PROGRAM for my mouse and keyboard. A program that is legal and is made specifically for my gear and I get sent to a jail because I have it on my computer.

Its retarded.

Any program the think might able to be used as "hacking" they make bannable and if you have it open when you load SteamKO they essentially can ban or put you in the jail.

To get out of the jail costs around 1200 KC so, about $15. It's stupid.

I never understood why people use macros liked that anyways. Do you really feel like you outplayed someone when you win like that. Rogue was meant to be complicated

Either way it seems that they don't want you using them, so just don't.

btw my macro is working fine but my mouse is steelseries .

Seriously dude, you're prob gonna get jailed if not banned.

Quote Originally Posted by theKingsWit View Post
    Tell me about it. I have a PROGRAM for my mouse and keyboard. A program that is legal and is made specifically for my gear and I get sent to a jail because I have it on my computer.

Its retarded.

Any program the think might able to be used as "hacking" they make bannable and if you have it open when you load SteamKO they essentially can ban or put you in the jail.

To get out of the jail costs around 1200 KC so, about $15. It's stupid.
    Third party tools are illegal whether they are official or not.
    I could care less whos using it or not, its just funny how many topics like this pops up nowadays.

I know that. The problem is that apparently they can just deem a program "illegal" and ban you for having it. It is SHOULD NOT be illegal for me to have/own a program for peripherals i have purchased. Being banned because of this is probably the dumbest thing i've seen a game/company do.

Just because i have the program on my computer DOES NOT MEAN im cheating. You cant just generalize a whole playerbase and start banning because of it. And not only that but they then turn around and almost force you to pay them money to keep playing? Rediculous.

Banned

Have yet to be put in jail or banned and i've used Logitech macro program for years with KO.

Macro mostly for minor, which helps if you pk a lot cause you will get hand cramps. Minor only go so fast any way so its not really big deal to not be minor healing your self, much more to rogue than this and it definitely isn't going to make any one more likely to beat the other guy who not using macro for minor.

Quote Originally Posted by 123zakery View Post
    Have yet to be put in jail or banned and i've used Logitech macro program for years with KO.

Macro mostly for minor, which helps if you pk a lot cause you will get hand cramps. Minor only go so fast any way so its not really big deal to not be minor healing your self, much more to rogue than this and it definitely isn't going to make any one more likely to beat the other guy who not using macro for minor.
    Same here but I'm using a Razor keyboard just have macros for fast town/ even 3rr combo when I get lazy no ban/jail yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 123zakery View Post

It IS a big deal. If minor heal macros are allowed them what's to stop me from arguing that combo macros are allowed? My hand cramps too when I combo and I just want it to be easier for me. from there it is a slippery slope.

Like I mentioned already, assassin was meant to be complicated. It is supposed to be difficult to heal yourself while simultaneously attacking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast