Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Razer Naga not working ingame (SteamKO)

This is a discussion on Razer Naga not working ingame (SteamKO) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by 123zakery Have yet to be put in jail or banned and i've used Logitech macro program for ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by 123zakery View Post
    Have yet to be put in jail or banned and i've used Logitech macro program for years with KO.

Macro mostly for minor, which helps if you pk a lot cause you will get hand cramps. Minor only go so fast any way so its not really big deal to not be minor healing your self, much more to rogue than this and it definitely isn't going to make any one more likely to beat the other guy who not using macro for minor.
    Thanks to minor heal cooldown macros are actually a big deal. Really shouldn't bother trying to 1v1 on assassin in 18xx and above servers without a macro. It makes a huge difference in comparison to either minor only or hp pot + minor.

Macro helps you maximize your minor speed, which is kind of impossible to do by hand. Without the cooldown you can easily heal yourself by hand minoring, but the timing with the cooldown is so tight, that you can't possibly win against somebody using a macro.

Knight Online got boring when turks started pedaling, but now it's more boring thanks to idiots like you guys pedaling as well.....

I'm sorry, it's call skills right? Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Knight Online got boring when turks started pedaling, but now it's more boring thanks to idiots like you guys pedaling as well.....

You could just blame MGame for inventing the retarded cooldown on minor. It's the main reason why macro is so strong in 18xx-20xx servers.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post

twas different before when u had 2-3k mana and now with 6,7,8k.Its easier to setup a macro to press the buttons at the exact same time the cooldown goes off and focus on combo rather than popping a vein trying to heal and hit cooldowns correctly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12