Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Razor breaking rules and abusing power

This is a discussion on Razor breaking rules and abusing power within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by StonedFreerider Everyone knows razor is a major douchebag but I learned to ignore him and quality of ...
Page: 2

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StonedFreerider View Post
    Everyone knows razor is a major douchebag but I learned to ignore him and quality of my life improved dramatically. How this forum's top flamer became a mod who is now banning other flamers is something I can't understand but it's still better than nothing.
    I always loved your name bro.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I learned to ignore him and quality of my life improved dramatically.
    Haha, thats amazing. To find out, that Razor can actually affect quality of peoples lifes so dramatically.

Little archer Senior Member

Everyone knows razor is a major douchebag but I learned to ignore him and quality of my life improved dramatically. How this forum's top flamer became a mod who is now banning other flamers is something I can't understand but it's still better than nothing.
    Who is everyone?

Them poor souls who rely on "everyone" to attempt to give any weight to their sorry, misinformed and unpopular opinions~

seems you dosent understood difference between flame and sarcasm...

"Know your place you little polak fuck." How about that? Usually this could be considered as a flame, until of course you're not razor, then it is funny sarcasm and your fellow forum members will cheer you.

"Know your place you little polak fuck." How about that? Usually this could be considered as a flame, until of course you're not razor, then it is funny sarcasm and your fellow forum members will cheer you.
    well you are right in this example you have provided - that`s a racist flame if he said somwhere that he should be warned.

mind telling me what is good for my mage you bickerers?

Surely if you dig enough, you may find stuff that obviously classify well as a flame. I wonder why do you care so much though, I didn't think it was possible to dramatically change one's life through simple witty banter on the interwebs, but apparently there are some really sensitive folks out there.

You should drift away from computers man, it's harmful for your health. If only "everyone" was there to give you advice... seems like your imaginary friends aren't that reliable after all.

seems like shit is about to get serious here

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Surely if you dig enough, you may find stuff that obviously classify well as a flame. I wonder why do you care so much though, I didn't think it was possible to dramatically change one's life through simple witty banter on the interwebs, but apparently there are some really sensitive folks out there.

You should drift away from computers man, it's harmful for your health. If only "everyone" was there to give you advice... seems like your imaginary friends aren't that reliable after all.

that dosent change the fact that at this one "Know your place you little polak fuck". you have crossed line of good taste. I would expect better from you especially since you are a mod now.
    Adi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    that dosent change the fact that at this one "Know your place you little polak fuck". you have crossed line of good taste. I would expect better from you especially since you are a mod now.
    Considering you're Polish yourself and somebody else had to get offended in your stead, I wouldn't classify this as crossing the line. Besides, people voted for razor to be a mod. We have 3 other mods besides razor and we do actually watch after each other as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Considering you're Polish yourself and somebody else had to get offended in your stead, I wouldn't classify this as crossing the line. Besides, people voted for razor to be a mod. We have 3 other mods besides razor and we do actually watch after each other as well.
    so enlighten me which nation offence is good enough to be counted as crossing a line?

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    I don't think I posted that after I got mod status... brb grabbing my time machine to fix all my harsh remarks from before I became a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I don't think I posted that after I got mod status... brb grabbing my time machine to fix all my harsh remarks from before I became a mod.
    i`m fine with harsh and sarcastic ones i just done like nation ones. I feel ashamed myself for few such flames from my past which looks quite dumb for me now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast