Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

RAZZYB HACKED FOR THE LAST FUKIN TIME!!!

This is a discussion on RAZZYB HACKED FOR THE LAST FUKIN TIME!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://darkyahoo.com/modules.php?name=Down...h#searchresults keylogger killer one, you gotta register to the site first though. =§ or if you got AIM i can ...
Page: 2

almost4life1

http://darkyahoo.com/modules.php?name=Down...h#searchresults

keylogger killer one, you gotta register to the site first though. =§ or if you got AIM i can send you it straight up

Razzmiester

k

HolyMoly

gonna miss u. im ::Loopus:: maybe u remember

xxAzraelxx

If someone tells you that you may have installed a program as malicious as a keylogger, and you say you've checked it with the best tools; why would you entrust your computer and identity to some forum user's program which might be a keylogger in and of itself? It's a rhetorical question. I would say that if your definitions for malicious software are up to date on a current internet security suite from a trusted brand (McAfee can virtually point you to a hacker's house!) then you don't have to worry about it. Just like we go to work everyday those guys who write security software go to work everyday. Don't install untrusted software. If push comes to shove and you really believe there's a keylogger those guys at the internet security company who sold you your software will pick up their phone and go over everything that's running on your machine to determine whether or not any of the running programs are mal-ware.

8th

sorry to hear it mate.

let me know if there is anything i can do

swiftplease

razz don't belive in msn,don't belive websites and ...don't belive friends.

i always say..God defend me against friends cuz i know my enemyes.

btw i'm that player on cypher lvl 69bp ^^ i think u know whoit is.
    xxxxxDRAX.

tell me if u need my help with lveling or doin quests or items...just lemme know
    i always helped all,but u r my old friend in ko so pm me homie

Razzmiester

Originally posted by swiftplease
    razz don't belive in msn,don't belive websites and ...don't belive friends.

i always say..God defend me against friends cuz i know my enemyes.

btw i'm that player on cypher lvl 69bp ^^ i think u know whoit is.
    xxxxxDRAX.

tell me if u need my help with lveling or doin quests or items...just lemme know
    i always helped all,but u r my old friend in ko so pm me homie

ur right man

thnx for offerin help, all of u guys

but dude one thing i do know is some of my friends that ive known for long are the only one i can stand by

if they gone then theres no use of this game

and one of them is u man and 8th

thnx all for offerin help

u make this game worth while

Banned

no blue eye in there? h43r:

cpo4

OMG *

I thought I have the most fighting spirit in the world *

you prove me WRONG when U got hacked 4 times and continued your Knight Online Character *

YOU are my idiot dude

I dont know any of you but i was reading this topic and 0_0destiny your sig got me rofl ..lol

petsmar2

Maybe you shared account with the wrong person or played at a internet cafe?...those seem to be the main ways of getting hacked...anyway sad to hear it dude...you'll be missed bb.

shadowhax

Im with you razzy...EXCEPT.....

IM NOT MAKING A NEW CHAR!

FARK U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_|_

Banned

he isnt quitting ;o he made a new character and is currently like lvl 35 so gogo lvl 62 soon

swiftplease

Originally posted by MyAxe
    he isnt quitting ;o he made a new character and is currently like lvl 35 so gogo lvl 62 soon
    holly..holly..myaxe dude ure still alive?long time no seen u.what's new.i miss ure conversations.still in humans side?

Banned

-_- !!

rampagerex

razzy u kno damn well i love u man and ill help you with anything you were one of my best friends and yeah btw if u dont nko who i am its me b1tchdown :P the priest who is haxed but its all good just dont lend your account to friends noone can be trusted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12