Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So, i wrote a letter to K2 in CS.

This is a discussion on So, i wrote a letter to K2 in CS. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So i wrote this letter to K2 earlier today, i tryed to aim the letter at the managers at the ...
Page: 1

So i wrote this letter to K2 earlier today, i tryed to aim the letter at the managers at the end - so hopefully because its in feedback they will respond to it.

Im not great at writing letters, but i did try to write one as good as i could, It is about KE (Knight Empire) i also wrote about how young i was because most of these games are aimed at young kids who spend daddys money and asked for the managers veiws on it

What i wrote:

What do you think? :/ Will i get a reply? Do you think they will read it? :cc

Or will it be a waste of time?

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Ty for contacting K2. We are aware of this issue and are working on resolving it.

Ty for playing Knight Online.

kennyburger

it won't catch.

gravedigga_bg

Will never happen. No one goes backwards :P

Banned

they will be like:
    *woot, another change request*
    *the trash can over there*
    *ty*

tommyleonghk

it will prolly bring back really really old players who have quitted the game...but current players wont wanna play KE...

Lioncet

don't expect much

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I predict:

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

- Knight Online Customer Support, CSR Random

it will prolly bring back really really old players who have quitted the game...but current players wont wanna play KE...[/b]
    Me personally is pritty bored of seeing glowy weapons all the time.. and all the new features bore me.

It just keeps getting worse, and worse.

tommyleonghk

Me personally is pritty bored of seeing glowy weapons all the time.. and all the new features bore me.

It just keeps getting worse, and worse.[/b]
    i myself do not know coz i started after KE ...MYKO and now ROFD in USKO

but if anything that k2 sees profitable.... its all about making money for k2

but i personally think making weapons glow at +7 (rebirthing it) is bullshlt

when i was playing MYKO...see glow = +8 or higher... wow

LOL

didinino

more chance that k2 will open a trko.
    u just posted ur thoughts, they wont do anything.

i like ur idea, it could be awsome to have old ko/ke back.

u just posted ur thoughts, they wont do anything.[/b]
    At times i feel like im an Ego'ist but i dont wanna put it in anyway like that, i dont just think about myself.

But yes, i did type what my thoughts of it were - but many people would agree, i would think, and i for one would pay to enter a KE server (pay to play it) but thats just another way to get money if they did it that way, because Moradon Ressurection sucks, ROFD sucks. :cc

Banned

i started back in the myko beta days , when lagg killed you , hours of farming mastadons in c.z just to have pot money for the week , a 2 spawn ash knight party pwned , and md+6 means you where in trouble if they spike towned ........rofd and the rest of the bs quest are just too much , i mean its almost a fricken private server , now with the babashop money its worse , i mean ronark took almost 2-3 weeks for raptors + 7 for only 1 , girakon / akara took what ........1 week ? i mean its like shell + 7/12 is noob now when back then if you had the shell boots you where a god ......O.o idk im not complaining i just wouldnt mind having a little fun in ke again cause back then it was a struggle and challenge and it was " fun "

i started back in the myko beta days , when lagg killed you , hours of farming mastadons in c.z just to have pot money for the week , a 2 spawn ash knight party pwned , and md+6 means you where in trouble if they spike towned ........rofd and the rest of the bs quest are just too much , i mean its almost a fricken private server , now with the babashop money its worse , i mean ronark took almost 2-3 weeks for raptors + 7 for only 1 , girakon / akara took what ........1 week ? i mean its like shell + 7/12 is noob now when back then if you had the shell boots you where a god ......O.o idk im not complaining i just wouldnt mind having a little fun in ke again cause back then it was a struggle and challenge and it was " fun "[/b]
    In KE i had "good" equipemnt, Iron bow +7, PP +0, chitins +6, dex +6/7 rest.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

u wont get ke back unless another company opens a new ko or myko reopens

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast