Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re-catapulting IS bug abuse, finally an answer from GM

This is a discussion on Re-catapulting IS bug abuse, finally an answer from GM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u DO realize they dont say its bannable thuogh? or that anything bad will happen if u do it, he ...
Page: 2

mammlea2

u DO realize they dont say its bannable thuogh? or that anything bad will happen if u do it, he just says its a bug[/b]
    All bug abuse = 30 day ban.

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php

u DO realize they dont say its bannable thuogh? or that anything bad will happen if u do it, he just says its a bug[/b]
    Yea but what a 2 year old can figure out is that since bug abusing = ban, you'll get banned for bug abusing.

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php[/b]

Finally a sane comment.

If GM's consider it a bug and abuse to do so, where does it say it in the TOS? Is there an announcement on the website? Whatever GM tells your friend, you post on a fansite and it's considered to be an official rule that everyone should know? I don't think so.

If they really mean it, they will make an announcement in-game, on their website, on official forums...at least one of these. Personally I don't really care whether or not it's a bug, we can live without doing it so don't go all out on my statement; however if GM's make up NEW rules, they need to let the public know. Telling one guy in a PM is not the way that's done.[/b]
    GM told he'll keep an eye on csw now, wait and see.

This is like having a gm say: CS still drops.

Send ksc? haha, funny.

This is just one of the other bazilion bugs they seem to know of and seem to be working on.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php[/b]
    technically combo is a bug, its just a legit bug there are lots of legit bugs that they dont ban for...like i dont see any1 getting banned for using a str suit to hold more pots

though i dont know why u all jump on me saying that he doesnt say its bannable, my main point was who cares if it is they arent gonna ban for it anyway

Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ZJODxSaaE

how do u beat that? i mean common...

Hostage

technically combo is a bug, its just a legit bug there are lots of legit bugs that they dont ban for...like i dont see any1 getting banned for using a str suit to hold more pots

though i dont know why u all jump on me saying that he doesnt say its bannable, my main point was who cares if it is they arent gonna ban for it anyway[/b]

The combo "bug" you speak of was ruled legit a long time ago. I'm sure if you had sufficient proof someone was using the str armors just to hold more pots they would ban for that too.

The gm says it's a bug. Bug abusers can face a ban. Are you ignorant today? What does that tell you right there? IT'S A BANNABLE OFFENSE. DUH!

Your main point on EVERYTHING is moot cama. Get the fuck out of your chair and find something constructive to do. I've persnally sent in many fraps of people using this bug. They do ban for it.

so he shoot 3 canon balls and reccatapult? so pro

technically combo is a bug, its just a legit bug[/b]
    Technically combo is not a bug. Comboing has been made a part of the game and logically something that is (now, maybe not at first) intended to be, is not a bug.

though i dont know why u all jump on me saying that he doesnt say its bannable, my main point was who cares if it is they arent gonna ban for it anyway[/b]
    So you think bug abusing is ok as long as you don't get banned ? nice :blink:.

PS : GM told he will check ko4life for proof too, sounds like he was pretty upset after he found out there was a lot of bug abuse on ares (my friend told him also there was ppl killing isiloon on a2, he checked it himself and isiloon was dead h34r.

Banned

alot of GG clans used this bug. haha, i hope it finally gets fixed

The combo "bug" you speak of was ruled legit a long time ago. I'm sure if you had sufficient proof someone was using the str armors just to hold more pots they would ban for that too.[/b]
    oh really? maybe thats why i called it a legit bug, thanks for repeating what i said like a damn parrot...as for what i said about proof thats my own experience from reporting cheaters and working with gm's...maybe their rules have changed since i was a constable but i highly doubt it, as it was back then when k2 was getting "serious" with their gm's and fired all externals the gm's needed to either see it themselevs or have fraps where u can clearly see the persons name(screenshots did not cut it at all and u would just get ignored if u only had ss proof)

Your main point on EVERYTHING is moot cama. Get the fuck out of your chair and find something constructive to do. I've persnally sent in many fraps of people using this bug. They do ban for it.[/b]
    oh? show this proof theyve been banned for it? or is ur only proof that the people disappeared? how hard is it to name change again? hostage u should be fully aware from the number of years uve played(and im guessing still do play) of the corruption of k2 and how no cheater ever is really banned, how k2 will lie about banning peolpe to fool the mass legit idiots that play this game, which apparently u have become to believe k2 actually ban anyone above lvl 60 for anything

go live in ur fantasy world where people get banned, ill continue to live in reality where theyll stay banned til they the cheaters pipe up "ill buy gold premium and a name change" sometimes the name change isnt even necessary!

alot of GG clans used this bug. haha, i hope it finally gets fixed[/b]
    Blood used it as well, its been around forever and was for the longest time a legit and effective tactic for defending the castle....but alas now people have begun to whine and whine and whine about it....im not aware of the situation fully though do u still only need 1 key? or does it cost keys every time u do it? if it costs keys then i see no problem with it, its been an effective and legit tactic for the longest time...if it only uses 1 key forever then ya, bug

Banned

oh really? maybe thats why i called it a legit bug, thanks for repeating what i said like a damn parrot...as for what i said about proof thats my own experience from reporting cheaters and working with gm's...maybe their rules have changed since i was a constable but i highly doubt it, as it was back then when k2 was getting "serious" with their gm's and fired all externals the gm's needed to either see it themselevs or have fraps where u can clearly see the persons name(screenshots did not cut it at all and u would just get ignored if u only had ss proof)
    oh? show this proof theyve been banned for it? or is ur only proof that the people disappeared? how hard is it to name change again? hostage u should be fully aware from the number of years uve played(and im guessing still do play) of the corruption of k2 and how no cheater ever is really banned, how k2 will lie about banning peolpe to fool the mass legit idiots that play this game, which apparently u have become to believe k2 actually ban anyone above lvl 60 for anything

go live in ur fantasy world where people get banned, ill continue to live in reality where theyll stay banned til they the cheaters pipe up "ill buy gold premium and a name change" sometimes the name change isnt even necessary!
    Blood used it as well, its been around forever and was for the longest time a legit and effective tactic for defending the castle....but alas now people have begun to whine and whine and whine about it....im not aware of the situation fully though do u still only need 1 key? or does it cost keys every time u do it? if it costs keys then i see no problem with it, its been an effective and legit tactic for the longest time...if it only uses 1 key forever then ya, bug[/b]
    and again another flame topic starts

just stay ontopic

and again another flame topic starts

just stay ontopic[/b]
    how is that off topic at all? thats all entirely on topic if u actually read it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast