Read this GUYZ

This is a discussion on Read this GUYZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i hear the next patch of knightonline / usko ll be with bugs like everyone know turks and chinise ppl ...
Page: 1

ZyXel123

i hear the next patch of knightonline / usko ll be with bugs
    like everyone know turks and chinise ppl ll do those abuses.
    the bugs are about information:
    i suggest to not change info till 2 patchs more cuz usko use patchs from china ko
    well just was a warm
    Have fun guyz
    <3

DaKidGotSkillz

Good lookin

ZyXel123

the new patch will come with the new server.
    so u guys should change ur info now and keep it till at least 1 more patch i got that info from chinese ppl from chinese ko

najtonlajn

game just going down and down !

Seeing as how no members of the Ko4Life Staff are affiliated with K2, we really have no ability to take action on what you have posted about. If you are concerned with possible bug abuse or issues with upcoming patches, then your best bet is to bring it straight to K2&#39;s awareness on the official forums of www.knightonlineworld.com. With all major patches there come bugs, so it would be of no suprise to me that no matter what comes there will be something exploited off of another big update.

I am locking this because I don&#39;t see how any progressive discussion can be derived from the subject matter.