Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Ready2Die takes the csw on ares

This is a discussion on Ready2Die takes the csw on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PuppetYuber where is the thanks to VIP player <--- ? yes yes ty for remember me Yuber...
Page: 2

Blancanieves

Originally posted by PuppetYuber
    where is the thanks to VIP player <--- ?
    yes yes ty for remember me Yuber

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by Blancanieves+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blancanieves)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PuppetYuber
    where is the thanks to VIP player <--- ?
    yes yes ty for remember me Yuber [/b]
    :huh:

Milkshaker

Well, congratulations to the clan who currently holds the castle. And to the_amras... your original thread title clearly describes the conditions of Illuminati's dismissal... we were clearly out numbered by a 7 clan alliance plus all the other clans that were there... yeah, your chances were in your favor.

Now it will be interesting to watch and see how Billions and Billions of coins from the castle will be shared among the clans. Good Luck.

Jediay

kek +3>rol in my book .

dunno who gave you them but dont care

hushie

i dont think illuminati suck they was just very out numbered thats all, but the defending clans should be proud that it take alot of other good clan to overrun them

Chiclette

Lol 10404 hp damage

Originally posted by Jediay
    kek +3>rol *in my book . *

dunno who gave you them but dont care
    :huh: Jediay :wub:

tha_amras

Originally posted by Milkshaker
    Well, congratulations to the clan who currently holds the castle. *And to the_amras... your thread title clearly describes the conditions of Illuminati's dismissal... *we were clearly out numbered by a 7 clan alliance plus all the other clans that were there... *yeah, your chances were in your favor.

Now it will be interesting to watch and see how Billions and Billions of coins from the castle will be shared among the clans. *Good Luck.
    why is this all needed just say gratzz ?

Kailean

Originally posted by tha_amras+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tha_amras)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Milkshaker
    Well, congratulations to the clan who currently holds the castle. *And to the_amras... your thread title clearly describes the conditions of Illuminati's dismissal... *we were clearly out numbered by a 7 clan alliance plus all the other clans that were there... *yeah, your chances were in your favor.

Now it will be interesting to watch and see how Billions and Billions of coins from the castle will be shared among the clans. *Good Luck.
    why is this all needed just say gratzz ? [/b]
    they are mag beacuse their bugg abousyng skylls baba didnt work this time

Jediay

lol just changed back to kitty <3

PriesTesS

grats

enjoy it

NooBZilla

congrats to ready2die, and illuminati stop making up your cry bull shit story about being out numbered. Your saying the hole time you guys hold the castle you were never out numbered? uh huh sure. Anyways goood job for everyone that helped take it over.

Volcanic

Gratz to the winners, and hi to all that came.

@Kailean et al. I suggest you give it a rest, as your allies were using this legit tactic too. Surely they arent bug abusers are they?

Enjoy losing your wednesdays, i`m glad i`ve got mine back

Grats to my sexy clannies and allies for taking the castle. Too bad I couldn't make it. Good luck next time Illuminati.

Originally posted by Jediay
    lol just changed back to kitty <3

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast