Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Ready2Die takes the csw on ares

This is a discussion on Ready2Die takes the csw on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Was a fun war with a fuckload of attacking clans :lol: I can't really understand why you should have to ...
Page: 3

Glader

Was a fun war with a fuckload of attacking clans :lol:
    I can't really understand why you should have to resort to keybugging though, naught SemperFidelis :wub:

Mordis

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    congrats to ready2die, and illuminati stop making up your cry bull shit story about being out numbered. Your saying the hole time you guys hold the castle you were never out numbered? uh huh sure. Anyways goood job for everyone that helped take it over.
    So your point is?

Gratz on the victory guys.

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Kailean
    they are mag beacuse their bugg abousyng skylls baba didnt work this time

proof plýz.

i really dont know why you must insist that an entire server should hate a small clan like Illuminati. There has never been any bug abuse and i have never done anything to you or even met you in game. Illuminati is a mix of players from all over the world ( Turkey too) who enjoy playing Knight Online. Your accusations are unfounded and unfair and un-called for. You should be ashamed.

peace.

Kailean

wow. you are really pathetic. "proof plýz"? stop this shit and atleast admit it, after u lost.
    and ye 'peace'

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Kailean
    wow. you are really pathetic. "proof plýz"? stop this shit and atleast admit it, after u lost.
    and ye 'peace'
    Goodness Maam, is it necessary to curse? You must be desperate to use such profanity

Mordis

Kailean seriously whats your problem?

If u hate "bug abusers" so much why where you allyed with a clan that did the same "bug abuse"?

NooBZilla

yea edit ur post more mordis rofl, anyways who cares you guys lost get over it, bug abusers or not what difference does it make its not like people who helped kill them are 100% legit. They lost (thank god) but time to move on and wait for the next csw

Milkshaker

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    yea edit ur post more mordis rofl, anyways who cares you guys lost get over it, bug abusers or not what difference does it make its not like people who helped kill them are 100% legit. They lost (thank god) but time to move on and wait for the next csw *

cool siggy... but is there one with Luigi and Yoshi... I wonder :lol:

NooBZilla

not sure havnt seen it before, but i dont think it would be hard to make. Thanks

Banned

gratz on taking the castle, and as they say, power comes in numbers. it's a shame we lost it but o well, maybe we can get it back another time, maybe with an 8+ clan alliance h43r:

Kailean

1 thing makes me lough, when u won 1 week ago dmio started the topic, and said how pro were u when u won while enemys were bla bla bla. now look what u say.
    and mardis, actually i didnt see any of our allys bugg abousing catapults, while u did it every single time. this is my "problem"

Mordis

So if you didnt saw it it mean it didnt hapened... Right...
    well i gues we are guilty as charged then.

Banned Senior Member

Gratz babas

OrcTank

I came and watched on my rogue, saw some interesting things.
    TheLast and its allies did not take part in this war but maybe someday in the future

cool good job u got the last hit on the crystal. after watching this CSW i find it rather pathic all the cannons set up in that war. i think cannons should be banned from CSW because it becomes ridiculous and comes down to whos got more. money and players. also sad to see that the castle went from 1 newb clan to another. i hope you dont become hyprcrites here and start to do all the things you seem to be so much against.

i like to see that illum not flaming the newb clan, which i cant say the same for last weeks post for the loosers... -_-

I wouldnt consider it backstabbing that integrity tried to take the crystal after u got last hit, speaking i saw more integrity there and i saw them doing majority of work on the crystal. i think u still owe them, and now should watch out for them.

tha_amos you are the easiest 1 shot mage i have ever seen. go back to int.

Banned

what would be nice is a feature that allows the castle holder to select 3 clans to become defenders, where they can not attack each other. i noticed that the alliance on the castle, the old owners, were attacking each other multiple times

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast