Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Ready2Die takes the csw on ares

This is a discussion on Ready2Die takes the csw on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gratz to the new owners. To bad i cant be at csw's due to real life occupations....
Page: 4

Kranitnova

gratz to the new owners. To bad i cant be at csw's due to real life occupations.

Sethesh

Milkshaker we havent done it for the money ^_^. Mostly for fun but also to kick your clan ass. Thank u to all that came. Also thanks to the one that was defending castle previuse: Symbioisi, Dream and even illuminati. Cant deny u really done very well defending it and although i really dont like illuminati and think they are rasists i must say the defense was very good. So big thnx for all fun and gl next time.

Mordis

There would not be any defenders without atackers :wub:

the defenders are ALWAYS outnumbered, that is the whole point of csw. Defending is far easier than attacking so in the end it is quite balanced. The only reason you kept it so long was bugging catapults. I show up to 1 csw in about 6 months and you happen to lose it, i find that quite funny.

And i agree about removing catapults, they are really stupid and csw is mostly about the number of catapults on either side rather than the relative strength of clans which isnt right imo.

Fucking muslims, suck my fat cock. Paddy youre a fucking twat and a shit warrior.

Kik0

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    the defenders are ALWAYS outnumbered, that is the whole point of csw. Defending is far easier than attacking so in the end it is quite balanced. The only reason you kept it so long was bugging catapults. I show up to 1 csw in about 6 months and you happen to lose it, i find that quite funny. *

And i agree about removing catapults, they are really stupid and csw is mostly about the number of catapults on either side rather than the relative strength of clans which isnt right imo. *

Fucking muslims, suck my fat cock. Paddy youre a fucking twat and a shit warrior.
    Yeah, we all know you're the one that made it happen... Next week for fun, maybe you should take and hold the castle all by yourself, we know you can do it :P

sneakys

Gratz :wub:

mordeth

First off, I would like to say damn nice job ready2die. Grats

Secondly all the hate towards my clan is unneccesary in this topic and rather childish of the players that find it necessary to hate. BTW hating me because I am in illuminati is no different then hating someone for their race or religion. At the end of the day it is just as unintelligent. I play this game to enjoy myself and I refuse to play this game to hate others. Maybe some of you should try out this philosophy. Yes that is directed at you Sethest and Kailean.

With all that said, I am glad to see that a worthy clan took the castle from us and that our run (what has it been almost a year) with the castle is over for the time being. It's been a lot of work for myself and every other member of illuminati. Its been fun, its been frustrating and it has helped provide scrolls for us and the capital necessary to buy the scrolls needed to upgrade the drops we have gotten when we were spending over 500m a day on just buses.

Thanks to F9devil and his alliances in the past that went for the castle (It was fun), thanks to patriot for trying to take it. I'll never forget that it is not necessarily the number of people that matters, but the overall ability, communication skills and the drive to win that matters the most.

Thanks to everyone that has spent money on pots and scrolls in the last year to help finance my clans ability to make all the gear we have and thanks to everyone that has made it so entertaining at csw.

Finally, I would like to apologize to my clan that currently real life is eating up so much of my time that I was not there to help defend the castle although I doubt at the end of the day that I would have made a big difference or any for that matter in the outcome.

Peace
    Deth

Sethesh

Mordeth u are one of few ppl in illuminati that i really respect. I told it before and i will say it every singel time: Illuminati bad side are Futiliti, Lemon, Krakatoa, Grid, Dmio and Pinkey - got nothing against others. But this is illuminati lidership so as they are representatives of this clan so i thinki can blaim the clan for all this rude bahavior. Correct me if im wrong.

LOrDsHiVa

Grats Ready2die

and all of u are really funny.

just cut the crap and go get drunk

FatChicK

Well, it's sad to see the castle go to a bunch of fucking retards, truly is.
    Just can't wait to see Illuminati take it back, because we all know they will.

Grats Ready2Die and allies, well done. ^_^

The cow flags are cute.

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Sethesh
    Milkshaker we havent done it for the money ^_^. Mostly for fun but also to kick your clan ass. Thank u to all that came. Also thanks to the one that was defending castle previuse: Symbioisi, Dream and even illuminati. Cant deny u really done very well defending it and although i really dont like illuminati and think they are rasists i must say the defense was very good. So big thnx for all fun and gl next time.
    Illuminati isn't racist towards anyone... it is well known that many countries as well as religeous backgrounds are represented by membership in our clan. Anyways, thx for all the fun and making us work our arses off to defend the castle. See you all in game soon after i rest up for a few days.

flamthrow

Great going there, it thruely was fun, altho a bit stressy at times :P . I played on kranitnova there . I want to thank my clannies and my allies for the great job they did . Props to symbiosis,Illuminati, Dream and to the newcomers Infinity and Les_dragons_pourpres. Cu in game :rollseyes:

sexynoodles

yuber accused us for stealing his clan icon :lol: (yoda! fake chinese :P ) now we are back to Hello Kitty :wub:

RockwellTorrey

Originally posted by FatChicK
    Just can't wait to see Illuminati take it back, because we all know they will.
    u wish

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast