Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Ready2Die takes the csw on ares

This is a discussion on Ready2Die takes the csw on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; grats to ready2die... sand your still noob :wub:...
Page: 5

snipelord

grats to ready2die...

sand your still noob :wub:

Originally posted by Raine
    Grats Ready2Die and allies, well done. *^_^

The cow flags are cute.

my cow!

Chant

GRATZ ready2die... much love to NewTown, Ready2Die :wub:

Chant

Originally posted by Kranitnova
    gratz to the new owners. To bad i cant be at csw's due to real life occupations.
    zuahaha... too bad ur working now kris

JulioBR

Congratz to Ready2die.

And congratz to illuminati to hold it all this time

Havvk

wow it was TOO CROWDED :lol:

NooBZilla

zuahaha... too bad ur working now kris
    to bad ? Its a good thing hes working you nerd, means hes not a bum that sits on the computer the hole time.

Originally posted by FatChicK
    Well, it's sad to see the castle go to a bunch of fucking retards, truly is.
    Just can't wait to see Illuminati take it back, because we all know they will.
    Your gonna get raped....

Gratz Ready2Die, and his ally clan -_- Anyway enjoy it.

Originally posted by FatChicK
    +1 :P :wub:

Bleek

gratz

Kailean

Originally posted by JaCoX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JaCoX)</div>
    Gratz Ready2Die, and his ally clan *-_- *Anyway enjoy it.

<!--QuoteBegin-FatChicK
    +1 :P :wub:[/b]
    we will see whats gonna happen. all i can say itll be fun next time, and hope not so much catapults bugg abouse. B)

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by JaCoX@
    Gratz Ready2Die, and his ally clan *-_- *Anyway enjoy it.

<!--QuoteBegin-FatChicK

+1 :P :wub:
    we will see whats gonna happen. all i can say itll be fun next time, and hope not so much catapults bugg abouse. B)[/b]

Hey Kaileen, stop bugging catapults oki? Bad Kaileen noob, bad !!

just stop buggin' B)

tha_amras

Originally posted by Morghana+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morghana)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tha_amras

lol, I had that hp as lvl 60... parasited[/b]

armor broked dude

tha_amras

Originally posted by OrcTank
    I came and watched on my rogue, saw some interesting things.
    TheLast and its allies did not take part in this war but maybe someday in the future

cool good job u got the last hit on the crystal. after watching this CSW i find it rather pathic all the cannons set up in that war. i think cannons should be banned from CSW because it becomes ridiculous and comes down to whos got more. money and players. also sad to see that the castle went from 1 newb clan to another. i hope you dont become hyprcrites here and start to do all the things you seem to be so much against.

i like to see that illum not flaming the newb clan, which i cant say the same for last weeks post for the loosers... -_- *

I wouldnt consider it backstabbing that integrity tried to take the crystal after u got last hit, speaking i saw more integrity there and i saw them doing majority of work on the crystal. i think u still owe them, and now should watch out for them.

tha_amos you are the easiest 1 shot mage i have ever seen. go back to int.

lmao integrity if they taked the castle they lost it again in 5 min.... they started if i`m right ally whit use and perfectchoice to. afther 30 min play csw whe had in the mean while the castle perfectchoice member pm me let integrity take castle they have only 2 priest that could heal the crystal so they`ll lose it right away again and Ready2die should take the caste because whe had enough priest to heal the crystal hole time. and what perfectchoice was doing on CSW dony know i only see them in the back of the crystal room

Kranitnova

Dont forget taking the castle is one thing, keeping it is another. Lately many people quitting / having a break on KO. I c it in illuminati and see it in symbiosis, so its hard to come each wednesday with full power. There will be times ur forces will be weak and thats the time u should watch out ^^.

Anyway Gratz again!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast