Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Ready2Die takes the csw on ares

This is a discussion on Ready2Die takes the csw on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Milkshaker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Milkshaker)</div> Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean) <!--QuoteBegin-JaCoX @ Gratz Ready2Die, and his ally clan *-_- *Anyway ...
Page: 6

Kailean

Originally posted by Milkshaker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Milkshaker)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JaCoX
    @
    Gratz Ready2Die, and his ally clan *-_- *Anyway enjoy it.

<!--QuoteBegin-FatChicK

Well, it's sad to see the castle go to a bunch of fucking retards, truly is.
    Just can't wait to see Illuminati take it back, because we all know they will.

+1 :P :wub:
    we will see whats gonna happen. all i can say itll be fun next time, and hope not so much catapults bugg abouse. B)[/b]

Hey Kaileen, stop bugging catapults oki? Bad Kaileen noob, bad !!

just stop buggin' B)[/b][/quote]
    i didnt even used catapults by myself

Kailean

Originally posted by tha_amras+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tha_amras)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank
    I came and watched on my rogue, saw some interesting things.
    TheLast and its allies did not take part in this war but maybe someday in the future

cool good job u got the last hit on the crystal. after watching this CSW i find it rather pathic all the cannons set up in that war. i think cannons should be banned from CSW because it becomes ridiculous and comes down to whos got more. money and players. also sad to see that the castle went from 1 newb clan to another. i hope you dont become hyprcrites here and start to do all the things you seem to be so much against.

i like to see that illum not flaming the newb clan, which i cant say the same for last weeks post for the loosers... -_- *

I wouldnt consider it backstabbing that integrity tried to take the crystal after u got last hit, speaking i saw more integrity there and i saw them doing majority of work on the crystal. i think u still owe them, and now should watch out for them.

tha_amos you are the easiest 1 shot mage i have ever seen. go back to int.

lmao integrity if they taked the castle they lost it again in 5 min.... they started if i`m right ally whit use and perfectchoice to. afther 30 min play csw whe had in the mean while the castle perfectchoice member pm me let integrity take castle they have only 2 priest that could heal the crystal so they`ll lose it right away again and Ready2die should take the caste because whe had enough priest to heal the crystal hole time. and what perfectchoice was doing on CSW dony know i only see them in the back of the crystal room[/b]
    tbh i was really confused. at the begining integrity and perfectchoice were "with us", against illu, l8r both started attacking us :wacko:

tha_amras

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by tha_amras@
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank

I came and watched on my rogue, saw some interesting things.
    TheLast and its allies did not take part in this war but maybe someday in the future

cool good job u got the last hit on the crystal. after watching this CSW i find it rather pathic all the cannons set up in that war. i think cannons should be banned from CSW because it becomes ridiculous and comes down to whos got more. money and players. also sad to see that the castle went from 1 newb clan to another. i hope you dont become hyprcrites here and start to do all the things you seem to be so much against.

i like to see that illum not flaming the newb clan, which i cant say the same for last weeks post for the loosers... -_- *

I wouldnt consider it backstabbing that integrity tried to take the crystal after u got last hit, speaking i saw more integrity there and i saw them doing majority of work on the crystal. i think u still owe them, and now should watch out for them.

tha_amos you are the easiest 1 shot mage i have ever seen. go back to int.

lmao integrity if they taked the castle they lost it again in 5 min.... they started if i`m right ally whit use and perfectchoice to. afther 30 min play csw whe had in the mean while the castle perfectchoice member pm me let integrity take castle they have only 2 priest that could heal the crystal so they`ll lose it right away again and Ready2die should take the caste because whe had enough priest to heal the crystal hole time. and what perfectchoice was doing on CSW dony know i only see them in the back of the crystal room
    tbh i was really confused. at the begining integrity and perfectchoice were "with us", against illu, l8r both started attacking us :wacko:[/b]

yeah whe where confused to because if i`m right intergrity and perfectchoice they where oure ally.

but the funny parts of the csw when llumi stil had the castle that es les dragons where standing @ the right door doing nothing :lol:

Banned

Gratz

Btw where is the ss of the throne room it took us an hour posing there?

Default congrats TO Ready2die and allies!!!!!

Good job! lets see if we can hold it for a while..........

ARF arf arf..

all that needs to be said...

:AB::

Banned Senior Member

I think GreyHawk said that :lol:

Banned

Yup...its him

PriesTesS

rofl
    there's no shame in telling the truth :P

gay can also mean happy

lmao 7 clans to take one fuking castle, i must say good job on illummy on defending for so long..

Sethesh

Illuminati, Symbiosis, Dream, Les_Dragon_Purples and Infinity where defending so i gues 6 vs 5 is not so outnumbered ^_^.

SillyHo

Shame they dont have weekend CSW when normal people can actually play, the CSW as i see it now is made for europe only since it is set for 11:30 am pacific and 2:30 pm eastern on a wed.

Jediay

in the end the allaince was pretty tattered with integ trying to take it couldnt really tell who was on whos side thats why 10-15 of us were catapults n bombing the crystal space

Kailean

Originally posted by Boozah
    lmao 7 clans to take one fuking castle, i must say good job on illummy on defending for so long..
    actually u dont know how illuminati "defended" it. anyway good job symbiosis for defending it and les_dragons with infinity because i was surprised when i realized they were also defendind the castle. cant wait the next csw. illuminati/symbiosis/dream/les_dragons/infinity vs ready2die/newtown/reapers/radical/inferno/dm. some1 else wants to come? i think that orcs will make also 1 ally. integrity/perfectchoice/ some1 else?

argh cant wait it :wub:

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah
    actually u dont know how illuminati "defended" it. anyway good job symbiosis for defending it and les_dragons with infinity because i was surprised when i realized they were also defendind the castle. cant wait the next csw. illuminati/symbiosis/dream/les_dragons/infinity vs ready2die/newtown/reapers/radical/inferno/dm. some1 else wants to come? i think that orcs will make also 1 ally. integrity/perfectchoice/ some1 else?

argh cant wait it :wub:[/b]
    ah my apology's, i thought it was just illuminati defending...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast